opies pov

While Natasha Hannah and Yelena were in New York having fun for Hannah's birthday party were here at the clubhouse working on throwing her a surprise party here since we couldn't get to New York for hers there . I'm here right now and my kids miss yelena they absolutely love her a lot more than they did Lyla they thought Lyla was trying replace their mom and they thought that Lyla was using me and it turns out they were right she was using me trying to take me away from me kids and found all my attention on her and that wasn't gonna happen anymore I don't understand how I used to be so blind by her actions. I used to ignore my children for her and that was never gonna happen again . Yelena always does activities with the kids like making a little garden in the backyard so they have a spot they can go remember their mom . She always lets the kids know that she won't force them to call her mom or anything and that she will always be there for them if they wanna talk an that's really important to me I want them to feel as though they can go to her as well as me the kids never could go to Lyla she always used to brush them and their opinions off and that wasn't gonna happen again. Speaking of Lyla she is still trying to get me back I told her to give up that she will never succeed in trying to get me back that the kids and I are happy now with yelena the kids love her and her home cooked meals that she always makes she puts effort into them and she always helps with their homework and does activities and sports with them she doesn't just sit around and do nothing. That made Lyla cry and maybe I was a little harsh but sometimes you have to be especially if your trying to get some one to understand that things will never happen again and that she needs to just accept it and move on . That's what I don't understand about girls like Lyla Tara and Ima they once had it all and ruined it in different ways now girls like Hannah Natasha and Yelena come around and show us men that women aren't all like Tara Lyla and ima wanting the better things in life expensive restaurants and all that expensive gifts they are okay with bar food and just want quality time I one time took Lyla to the bar for food she got mad and said it wasn't good enough for her and bought her chocolates and a teddy bear and she hated it and said it wasn't good enough for her and didn't talk to me for two weeks where as yelena loves bar food and doesn't care what i get her it's the thought to her. I need her in my life forever and that's what I'll get the others won't get a chance again to get to me happy and Jax we got our forevers. Now we are finishing playing Hannah's birthday party and I know she will absolutely love it all her friends and family here besides her new york family it'll be so much fun hopefully everything goes amazing when she comes back home time will only tell I guess.