Natasha pov

Natasha pov
So happy took Hannah my daughter on a date , Opie took my younger sister Yelena on a date , and Jax took me on a date and I am having fun we went to dinner while Jax's son Abel came with us Jax just wanted it to be him and I and I said no I'm okay I want Abel here if you and I are gonna be a couple Abel needs to be here too he's a part of you which means he's a part of me and is important to me and I wanna include him in as much things as we can. Jax looks at me with a look of shock and awe like he wasn't expecting me to say that but it's true I love Jax and wanna be with him forever which means Abel will be with me forever as well because they are a packaged deal and I wouldn't expect anything less. Seeing Jax being a dad makes me happy I know I'll never get that but still I can be a mother figure to Abel and that's all that I need . I love spending time with my two favorite guys I feel like the luckiest woman on the planet I got this strong badass man who can kick ass an kill for a living and works at a garage as a mechanic but I also have a really good dad and a good family man who would do anything for his family and that means everything to me. I'm sitting around eating my fried chicken sandwich and french fries talking and laughing with Jax and goofing off with Abel I think I can get used to this life I finally feel free and happy I haven't felt like this in a long time and I am genuinely happy not faking it even so I have a giant smile on my face. Looking at Abel and jax my life feels complete I just hope nothing ruins it Jax and Abel make me so happy I don't know what would happen if I lost them I was so sad when Jax cheated on me it genuinely broke me and I couldn't stop crying and normally I don't let my emotions show but Jax makes me happy I love him a lot I love abel like my own son when we got done eating we went home and i put abel down for his nap i gave him a kiss on his forehead and headed back to see Jax we talked bout our future getting married and all that and I told him that is something I really want to do. He knows that I cant have kids because of what the red room did but maybe Wanda can help with a spell or something . I will talk to her or Hannah when the time comes cause I know Hannah can do the spell as well . I just wanna make sure jax and I are good before jumping into that but as of right now I'm excited to see what the future holds for Jax Abel Hannah Yelena and I , more than anything want my family to be whole again and I can't wait for when it does . Jax and I stayed talking for a while until he became tired and we went to take a nap we have the baby monitor going and I am a light sleeper so I can hear when Abel wakes up I fall asleep thinking about my family and what is to come and for the first time ever I have no worries and I'm genuinely happy.