surprise continued and barbecue

So now it's seven am I slept really good last night I woke up and got into my car I can't shower or anything until I get back I have to go get pietro and Peter from the airport I'm so excited everyone of the family is staying at my house my family and friends are all gonna get ready and go to Gemma and clays house tonight for the barbecue and the kids are going to come tonight as well so we are gonna be playing games as well like football basketball and just catch it'll be so much fun I'm so excited to be around everyone im always my happiest when I'm around other people like my friends and family. I got to the airport and got a text from Peter saying that they landed and are getting there bags now and I told him I'm waiting for them in the lobby and he texted back and said okay. They finally show up about ten minutes later. We hug and get to my truck now we are on our way back to the house we are laughing and talking in the truck and I am so excited. We finally made it back to my house and I said that I was gonna go take a shower and for them to get situated after I showed them where they would be staying I told them once I was done showering that I would make them a late breakfast early lunch and I said then we have a barbecue to go to tonight and they said alright take your time and I said okay I will but I won't be too long. I left to go to my room and I grabbed my towel I didn't bother grabbing my clothes because my bathroom is connected to my room so I'll just get dressed there once I am done in here showering. I grabbed my coconut shampoo and strawberry conditioner and milk and honey body soap and got into the shower but first I went to put music on over my speaker so I can listen to music while I am showering and letting the water hit my body so I can relax . I was in the shower for about thirty minutes now I am putting on my lotion after shaving and using a body scrub but now I am putting on my short shorts tennis shoes and a black tank top because we are gonna be playing games and being active so I wanna be able to be comfortable playing that stuff. Anyways I get down stairs and see peter and Pietro and everyone else waiting in the living room I get started on making waffles eggs hash browns bacon and sausage and fried potatoes and I got everything set up like coffee water juice milk whatever they want to drink and I got the plates silverware and napkins out and I called out I said everyone breakfast slash early lunch is ready everyone come an eat . They all came into the kitchen saying how they missed my breakfast I used to always cook for them and that made my heart happy that they missed that because I missed doing it for them acts of service is my love language it shows everyone that I care and I always wanna show the people that I love and care about that I care for them wanna always make sure that they are safe happy and healthy. Anyways it's now four pm and we have to be there by seven so now we are all getting ready I just put on mascara and lipgloss for makeup and then I straightened my hair . We all are all getting ready and I am so excited for tonight . We are all now getting in the car and we are going to get some desserts from the store I did make a whole made apple pie and then I made some cakes but we also wanna get cookies. We got this stuff now we are on the way to momma Gemma house. We finally arrive and we introduced juice to Nikki brie to kip Hayley to Tig and Rebekah to chibs and it seems like they are getting along just great hopefully they all become old ladies now we introduced Peter and Pietro as my best friends and brothers of some sorts. I am helping momma Gemma make cheeseburgers and hamburgers hot dogs pork chops brats ribs steaks and chicken the other girls are getting the sides done like corn on the cob salad with croutons they are also making a lot of bacon Mac and cheese and baked beans I am so hungry for these foods about an hour later all the food was done there is lots of extras as well. We all sat and ate while talking and laughing these are the times I live for I'm extremely happy and it couldn't get any better now we are cleaning up and I walk over to momma Gemma and give her a kiss on her cheek and I said hey momma and she said hey baby what's up I said do you think we can hang out sometime this week like mother daughter bonding just you and me and she said sure baby I then gave her a hug and said I was gonna ask clay the same thing . She then smiled at me and said he would really like that so I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and I said hey daddy can I ask you something he said sure angel I was thinking maybe would you wanna spend some daddy daughter time with me sometime soon whenever you have time just us and he said sure angel and then gave him a hug and walked over to happy and gave him a huge hug and a very passionate kiss . I told him I loved him and he said I love you too now we are all hanging around and now we are gonna start playing some basketball we all are having so much fun . Its now like midnight and everything is winding down I said good night to everyone and was gonna head home when happy said that he was joining me and I said okay I guess chibs Tig juice and kip found their old ladies and I am extremely happy now no more crow eaters anymore because happy has me clay has Gemma Opie has Yelena Jax has Natasha chibs has Rebekah Tig has Hayley juice has Nikki and kip has brie we all have someone and that makes me incredibly happy . Now happy and I are at my home we get up to my room and start making love all night then we finally fall asleep but before I gave him a kiss goodnight .