16. Promise Me

*Dream Mode*

"What was all that shit you were talking Karma?" asked the mystery man.

"I didn't say anything,"I said as I tried to hold back my moans while this mystery man was fingering my pussy from the back.

"So now you lying? Ok I got just the thing for you. Stand up, bend over and touch your toes," he said.

"I don't wan-," He pulled my hair and smacked my ass.

"Shutup. I didn't ask you what you wanted, just do as I say. Are we clear?" he asked.

"Yes,"I said.

"Excuse you?"he said.

"I mean yes daddy,"I said back.

"Now go ahead, and do what I told you to do," he said. I did what he wanted me to do, and I just stood there while he watched me like a predator. He was standing in the shadows so I still couldn't make out his face quite yet.

"I'm going to play a game with you Karma. I'm going to play with my pussy, and you can't cum unless I say so,"he said. "And if you cum beforehand, then I'm going to punish you. Understand?"

"Yes daddy." I waited for him to make a move but he just looked at me. Then, he got a blindfold and put it over my eyes.

"Why do I have to wear this?"I asked.

"Are you questioning me Karma?"he asked.

"No daddy,"I said. After that it got quiet. I couldn't see anything but I could feel him all around me.

"What are you going t-HOLY SHIT!" Before I could even finish my sentence, he started eating my pussy like it it was his last meal and he was starving.

"Please let me cum. I have to cum, just let me cum already,"I told him.

"You better hold that shit Karma."

"PLEASE DADDY!"

"I said hold it Karma,"he growled.

"Please daddy. I need to cum now,"I whined out to him.

"CUM!" he demanded of me. I woke up out of my sleep in a startle only to realize that it was all a dream, and a very sexy dream at that. I was so close to cumming, but I had to wake up. I wonder who that mystery man was though.

"Uggghhh!"I screamed out and flopped back down on my pillow.
"I guess it's time for a cold ass shower."