36. Back and Better Than Ever

We got to the twins house at around 11:45 pm. I know it's late too. We do have school in the morning and I'm tired as hell from everything that has happened over the past couple of days. Anyways, when we pulled up to their house I was in complete shock. My parents' house is nice and all but it's nothing near what they have. They have a house right on the water. I don't even know why they go to Silver High when Masseter Prep school is like 5 minutes away. I think I just fell in love.

"I'm never leaving ya'll now," I told the twins. They laughed at me. "Ya'll laughing but I'm deadass serious. You guys didn't tell me ya'll were living like this. I'm kinda jealous."

"Girl boo. We just don't like to brag about materialistic things plus it's really not all that fancy. It's really cozy and homey to be honest," said Jax.

"Yeah. You'll like it here and our moms are super cool so you'll fit right in with the family," said bae.

"I really can't thank ya'll enough for helping me out. You guys really didn't have to but you guys did so I'm really grateful for it."

"Stop thanking us babe," said Ant. "We weren't just gonna let you get dogged out like that. Plus if we were in the same situation, I believe you would do the same thing for us so don't sweat it," said Ant.

"Yeah girl. You one of us now," said Jax.

"Now come on so we can get your shit and go to sleep," said Ant. 'Cause I'm tired as fuck."

"Who you telling?" I said. We grabbed my things and headed inside the house. Their mom opened the door for us so we went right on in. Jax started putting my things in her room since I wanted to stay with her and Ant went back to the car to get the last of my things while I talked to their mothers.

"Hi. I'm Staci and this is my wife Jackie. Welcome to your new home."

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here. I really appreciate you guys being so welcoming and caring enough to let me stay here. I promise that I will contribute whatever you need me to. I will follow all rules that you have in place and whatever else you need me to do. You won't regret your decision," I told them.

"Woah. Slow down sweetie," said Jackie while laughing. "Pull it back just a little bit. We are not gonna pressure you to do anything but get a good night's sleep. We will let you get settled in and we will talk some more later on today. We just wanted to meet our new addition to the family and our little boys new girlfriend."

"Sorry. I still kinda tense," I told them.

"We understand. Just finish getting settled in and we will talk later on. Good night sweetheart," said Staci.

"Good night you guys." I just let out a huge breathe.

"Come on," said Ant. "I know you tired and my mom said we don't have to go to school in the morning since it's so late. I'll show you to Jax's room so you can take a shower and take your little ass to sleep."

"Keep calling me little and see what my little ass can do to you," I told him.

"Ooooohhhhh, feisty. I like that," said Ant. I just shook my head at his childish ass. He took me to the third floor where they stay and told me where Jax's room was.

"Well, this is your stop babe. Try and get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning," said Ant. He gave me a kiss and told me goodnight. I walked into the room and closed the door. I saw that my stuff was in the closet and Jax was fast asleep in the bed. I took some clothes out of my suitcase with my personal essentials and I took a shower. After I was done, I just hopped in the bed with Jax and she snuggled me. Who knew her wanna be thug ass was a cuddler. Lol. Anyways, off to sleep I go.