45. That's Bullshit

The day went by ok minus the slick ass comments my parents children decided they wanted to say to me all day. I would fuck them up and expose they asses but I'll be good for now. It is now time for lunch and I'm so happy cause I only have two more classes afterwards. Jax and I are waiting at a table outside for the boys to get back because they are buying Chick-fil-a for our lunch today.

"Girl if you don't get your siblings I will personally fuck them up," said Jax.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked while eating my Airhead gummies.

"All they wanna do is talk shit about you and ask me why I'm friends with you and shit."

"Girl don't even pay their fuck asses any mind. Just like I do," I told her.

"That's not even the worst of it. Why they asked me why I'm with DJ and not them and how they're so much better than him and shit."

"Bitch you lying," I exclaimed.

"Sis. I'm as serious as a stroke girl. That shit had me too weak."

"Did you tell DJ?" I asked her.

"Tell me what?" asked DJ.

"Awww shit," we both whispered.

"Ya'll were just doing all this talking so speak up now. Jax you know I hate that secret shit," DJ said too calmly for my liking.

"Would you look at the time," I said as I tried to drag Jax along with me to anywhere but here.

"Don't make me ask ya'll again," said DJ. Shit I felt like he was gonna beat my ass too and he's not even my man.

"It's really not that serious. We were just talking shit," I told him.

"Ant get your girl before I beat her ass. Keep playing with me Karma. One of ya'll better speak up," he said.

"Ya'll heard his ass. I'm not saving ya'll either so start talking," said Ant.

"Karma's womb mates asked me why I was with a nigga like you when they are so much better than you and how you ain't shit and that I downgraded," said Jax.

"See. I told you it wasn't that serious," I said. Ant and DJ mugged the fuck outta me hard as fuck.

"I'm gonna shut up and eat my food over here now," I said sitting my black ass down.

"And why the fuck didn't you wanna tell me this shit if it wasn't so serious? Now I feel like you finna hide some other shit from me too if I didn't press yo ass just now," said DJ.

"That's not it babe. I just didn't want you to pay them any mind. I handled it and kept it pushing so you wouldn't have to worry about nothing.

"Jax that's your man. So let him handle it because ain't no way they asses should still be fucking approaching yo ass in the first place."

"That's exactly what the fuck I'm saying man," said DJ to Ant. "And Karma control your fucking family members before I beat the fuck outta them."

"Shit me, ain't nobody stopping you playa. Just let me know so I can get my licks in too. They been at my neck all day too talking heavy shit about me like we don't gotta go to the same residence after school."

"Why you ain't say shit then?" asked Ant.

"Calm yo ass down. I ain't say nothing because I know exactly how to deal with little bitches like that and I'm not worried about them just like ya'll shouldn't be. And plus ya'll don't need to be fighting anyways. Ya'll got too much to look forward too."

"Ya'll still should've fucking said something to us," said DJ. By now the boys were pissed so we just ate our food quietly. I texted Jax and asked her did we fuck up royally and of course her ass said hell yes. The bell finally rung signaling us to head to our next class. DJ threw his and Jax's food away while Ant did the same for me. They both gave us a kiss and just left us.

"Wow. You would think they kidnapped us and held us for ransom. They are so petty not walking us to class," said Jax. I just busted out laughing.

"We got some petty ass men I tell you," I told her. "Come on let's get to class." We headed off after the boys to our next class which they are in of course cause ain't no escaping us nigga. We walked into the classroom and started walking to our desk when all of a sudden my ass trips and falls. I know I'm clumsy and all but nah somebody's fuck ass really just tripped me. The class started laughing but that all shut up real quick when DJ hit Aiden's ass with the quickness. Knocked his ass out the desk and all.

"DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" everybody said aloud.

"DJ and Karma head to the office please," said Mr. John.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed. " So I get tripped and DJ defends me and WE get in trouble? This is bullshit."

"Watch your mouth. Just head to the office please Beau." I am fucking fuming. I grabbed my shit and left the classroom. I get to the Principal's office and sit on one of the couches. DJ comes in after me.

"Thanks bro. You ain't have to do that," I told DJ.

"Even though I don't like you and ya girl right now, we always gonna stick up for ya'll no matter what. And plus I hit his ass first cause Ant was finna fuck his ass up and he done already got into too much shit with this nigga already," DJ said laughing.

"Tell me about it," I mumbled.

"Again Karma," said Principal Jackson.

"Awwww shit," I thought to myself.