18. Fix It Jesus

Jax and I went to our lockers and then we headed to our first period class. We got there early so we sat in our group and started writing the notes off the board.

"I'm hungry yo,"said Jax.

"You just ate,"I said laughing.

"So, I'm still hungry. Imma text my boo to get me something to eat,"she said.

"And your boo would be who exactly?"I asked her.

"Your brothers,"she said.

"Wtf! When did this happen?"

"Well, it hasn't happened yet, but they are my future and that bitch is shining bright,"she told me.

"Aww. You are just too cute. Ya'll three would make a cute relationship or whatever you call a threesome couple," I said.

"Chill out,"she said laughing at me. "And it's called a throuple."

"Wow,"I said to her.

"I really can't stand you,"she said.

"Girl you know you love me already but in the mean time, shouldn't you be asking your baes to bring you some food?"

"Shutup Karma! And FYI, they're bringing it in a little while." I just laughed and continued to write down my notes. My brothers walked through the door right before the bell rang. They walked up to Jax and Drez gave her her food and both of them gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"They'll be a very cute couple,"I thought. They came and sat down in our usual area and stared taking notes. They didn't even look at me.

"Ugh,"I sighed loudly.

"Is there a problem Karma?"asked our teacher.

"No, but do you mind if I excuse myself to the restroom?"

"Go ahead, but don't take too long." I took the pass and walked out. I was about to enter the restroom when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Aiden's eyes burning a hole in my face. I saw him walking in my direction and that's when I ran inside the restroom and went in a stall. I heard footsteps and the lock click on the door.

"Karma come out here cause I know yo lil ass is in here,"said Aiden.

"You need to leave because this is the girl's restroom and the last time I checked you were a boy, unless things have changed since then,"I said stepping out the stall.

"Karma, we both know nothing has changed since then." Now I regret leaving that stall because looking at him now got me all hot and bothered. The things I want to do to this boy. I looked him up and down and I saw him smirk at me.

"Why do you have that dumbass smirk on your face Aiden?"

"Because apparently I got you all hot and bothered,"he said. I can't believe I just said that shit out loud!

"Aiden just leave me alone. I'm with Ant."

"You know what Karma?  Why are you lying to yourself? You're mine so why can't you see that. I always wanted you but now a new nigga come along and you wanna be all up under him?" he asked. "What happened to you having a crush on me or do you just not give a fuck about it anymore?" Now I feel kinda bad.

"Aiden look-"

"It's whatever Karma. I'm just gonna do me and you do you from now on,"he said.

"And what does that mean Aiden?" He turned around, unlocked the door and walked out without even giving me one last glance. "When I start doing me don't come to me with your feelings all hurt either," I yelled out after him.

"Just great. Now you're the one who fucked up this time Karma,"I thought to myself. Looks like I have some more ass kissing to do. Fix it Lordt!