30. Fuck Out My Face

I still can't believe yesterday really happened. After work Ant and Jax dropped me back off at home and I had the biggest smile on my face. I walked into the house and my grandma was asking me all types of questions about what happened between my brothers and I at the mall and I just shrugged my shoulders and kept that shit pushing. But anyways, I got up out of my bed and brushed my teeth. I started the shower and turned on some music. After I was done washing myself up, I did all of my personal doings and went into my grandma's office to do my homework. I didn't even get to log in before she called my name.

"Karma, come down here," said my grandma. I rolled my eyes but got up and went down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and found my parents and my brothers sitting at the table. I quickly turned around and tried to go back to what I was doing. I was just trying to enjoy my Saturday morning, go to work, make some money and chill out but it doesn't look like my plans are gonna go through.

"Bring your ass back here," said grandma. I huffed under my breath and sat at the far end of the table. My grandma made breakfast and put my plate in front of me. Everyone was just looking at me not saying anything. I hope they make this quick cause I got work at 1:30 and it's already 11:00.

"So you don't have nothing to say," said my grandma. I just looked up at her and shook my head no and went back to eating my food.

"So you weren't gonna tell us you went and got a job and now you been hanging out with these new people. That's why you acting like you grown because you got some new friends huh," said my mom.

"It's not that serious," was all I said to her. "The minions over there are always exaggerating something. I guess they failed to mention that they're messing with the girl too." They looked at me so fast.

"Oh. My bad. Ya'll can run y'all waterpark ass mouths to get me in trouble but ya'll failed to inform them about ya'll activities too. Excuse my language." My parents looked at my brothers and told them that they'll deal with them later.

"Nope. We should talk about this now because I just told grandma how ya'll treat them different cause they're boys and ya'll are proving my point. You guys love to chastise me whenever you can but now you want to discuss things at home later. You guys came here to "talk" so let's talk it out like the perfect family that we are."

"Lower your tone when you speaking to us," said my dad. I nodded my head at him so he knew that I had an understanding.

"So all of you guys are hanging out with these new people," said my dad.

"Yes sir," said the twins with their heads down.

"I guess its time for us to meet these people who got our kids acting out," said my mom. When she said that, my eyes flew the fuck out of my head.

"Yeah. Since tomorrow is Sunday you guys can invite them over for dinner tomorrow night," my dad said.

"They can't," I told them.

"And why is that?" my mom asked. 

"Because they have work at 1:30."

"And you would know that how again?" she asked me. 

"Cause I also have work at 1:30 tomorrow," I said while eating my bacon.

"You didn't tell me you were going to work on Sunday's too," said my grandmother.

"Yep. More hours, more money," I said.

"No you not. You know we have church on Sundays," said my dad. "Don't think because you have this job you can just decide things for yourself." I laughed and just shook my head.