4. Aww Shit!

I pulled up to the school and parked the car. We got out the car and went our separate ways. I walked down the hallways hearing some stupid comments. Girls saying I'm fat and ugly, niggas saying I'm thick and they wanna smash but its whatever though cause I came here to get an education not to socialize with anybody. I went to the office to get my schedule and locker combination. Thank God this is my last year. I get to my locker and I see Aiden and this girl posted up on my shit. She's a pretty girl, I'll give her that cause I'm no hater but never let the looks fool you.

"Umm excuse me,"I told them.

"Don't you see us talking fat ass,"said the girl.

"That shit wasn't even called for,"said Aiden. "She said excuse me." Damn. Is Aiden Carter standing up for me right now? Hell done froze over.

"Man whatever. She could've waited until I was fucking done talking,"said the bitch.

"Bitch it's the first fucking day. Last time I checked, ya'll are in front of my space talking about irrelevant ass shit. I don't know you and you damn sure don't know me. I know you wanna suck his dick and ride it ten times until Sunday but damn! Have some more fucking respect for yourself. I tried to be nice but you testing my patience. So imma try a different approach, move the fuck out my way or I can move you myself, pick one bitch," I said. Then I smiled at her. She had an attitude but I bet you her ass ain't say not one word. She just up and walked away.

"Damn ma,"said Aiden.

"What?"I asked stupidly.

"I just thought you were shy,"said Aiden.

"Well you thought wrong baby boy. I gotta get to class, so bye,"I said to Aiden.

"See you around!" he yelled when I was halfway down the hall. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. I walked to class with a smile on my face. Nobody is fucking with me this year. They can count on that shit cause I'm not to be played with.