9. The Drama Begins

I sat next to Ant and we started talking.

"Why is this nigga mean mugging me? I know I'm fine and all but damn, can I get my face back,"whispered Ant. I just shook my head and let out a low chuckle.

"He keep looking at me like that his face is gonna get stuck,"said Ant. I bust out laughing. Everyone just looked at me.

"What's so fucking funny?"asked Aiden rudely.

"What's your fucking problem?" I asked him. "You've been mugging him since we sat down. You don't even know him and you being rude to him for no reason at all."

"My problem is he's touching all up on you and shit and nobody is saying nothing about it,"said Aiden. "You just met this nigga and he feels comfortable enough to do that shit and you didn't even say nothing to his ass about it."

"What the hell are you talking about?"asked Ant.

"Yeah, what's going on with you bro?" asked Drez.

"Ask Karma,"said Aiden.

"They don't need to ask me shit cause I'm fucking old enough to do as I well please. You're the only one with a fucking problem here so grow the fuck up. Jax, I'll see you in class and Ant don't pay his rude ass no mind,"I said. I got up from the table and headed to the library to cool off because if I didn't, I would've smacked the shit outta his ass.

"Hey Mrs. M,"I said to Mrs. Mila, the librarian.

"Hey baby, you need some quiet time already?"she asked.

"Yes,"I told her.

"Ok, I'll write you a pass to class,"she said. I sat down at one of the private desks and listened to my music. I put my head down and just started thinking about what the fuck just happened.  Thank God I only have two more classes until it was time to go. I was so close to falling asleep until I felt somebody sit down next to me.

"Get up and come on,"said Ant.

"Just leave me alone right now,"I said.

"Ok, since you wanna be difficult,"said Ant. Next thing I know I was being thrown over a shoulder.

"Mrs. M tell him to put me down now,"I semi screamed.

"You need some fun in your life,"said Mama. "Be safe. I'll let your teachers know that you were with me for the rest of the day." Ant took me into the parking lot and to his car. He put me in the passenger side and closed the door. He got in the driver's side and started the car. He started driving but all I wanna know is where the hell is his ass taking me?