17. What To Do

I woke up frustrated and I mean sexually frustrated. That was the best wet dream I've had and I couldn't even enjoy it like I would've wanted to cause I was too concerned about knowing who that man was. Now I have to go to school all hot and bothered especially with seeing Ant and Aiden there too. Just looking at them is gonna have me hot all over with their fine asses.

"Why me!" I exclaimed.

"Why you what?"asked my brothers just barging into my fucking room.

"Do y'all ever knock like damn,"I said. "Ya'll act like animals with no damn home training and stop jumping on my damn bed like y'all lost y'all minds!"

"Karma pipe down, we're just fucking with you bruh," said Dre.

"Yeah, I don't know what's going on with you, but you've been acting real moody and bitchy lately,"said Drez. "Get your shit together and stop taking it out on us." They walked out my room and slammed my door angrily and I sighed. They can be so sensitive sometimes. Looks like I have some ass kissing to do. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and hopped in my shower. After I was done with that I picked out my clothes and put them on the bed. I flat ironed my hair, which took at least 30 minutes and put my lotion and accessories on. I put my clothes on grabbed my bag, my phone and my keys and I headed downstairs to get something to eat.

"Good morning family,"I said.

"Good morning baby,"my parents said. My brothers just looked at me, finished eating and went to the garage.

"What is going on between you guys?"asked my dad.

"Nothing dad,"I told him.

"Karma, don't make me ask you again,"he said.

"We got into an argument, and I yelled at them so now they're mad at me and in their feelings."

"You guys better fix it before you get home from school because if you don't, you won't be allowed back in this house until y'all do. Do you understand?"my mom said.

"Yes ma'am,"I told her.

"Let me wrap up your sandwich so you can eat at school,"she said.
"Thank you,"I told her. She kissed my forehead and handed me my food.

"Have a good day at school and I love you."

"I love you too mom. I love you dad."

"I love you too sweetheart. And don't forget what your mother said. You guys better fix it," he said.

"Ok! I get it. I'll see you guys tonight,"I said. I grabbed my stuff and headed outside to see my brothers in the garage. I unlocked the door and we all climbed in. I started the car and we headed to the school.

"Guys please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry but it really isn't that deep for you guys to be mad over,"I said.

"Yo just drive the car Karma,"said Drez. I sighed. I can't win from losing.

"This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought," I said under my breath. We pulled up to the school and they got out the car. I didn't even get to park all the way! I finally parked the car and got my things and left to go find Jax.

"Hey babe,"said Jax.

"Wassup,"I told her.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Nothing, I'm just tired Jax."

"Tired my ass. If you don't tell me then I'll just go ask your brothers."

"Jax quit playing!" She was already headed to the table my brothers were sitting at outside. Thanks for having my back God.

Jax P.O.V.

I left Karma behind and went to talk to her brothers. Just a random thought though, they are both so damn fine. Both of them can have me at the same damn time but they don't know it yet but anyways.....

"Hey Double D, wassup,"I asked.

"Nothing much,"they both said.

"So what's wrong with my girl?"

"We're not talking to her cause she's on some other shit today yo,"said Dre.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"We were playing with her this morning, then she wanna act like a bitch and shit so we had to shut that ass up real quick cause she was doing the most,"said Drez.

"Did she apologize?"

"Yeah she tried, but we weren't trying to hear all that,"said Drez. "And I know you already gonna tell us to fix it with her, but we'll do that when we feel like it."

"Yeah ok whatever, but if you guys are trying to make her feel even worse about it, then congratulations, it worked. Stop being petty and grow up."I said. I just shook my head and walked away back to Karma.

"I told you not to go over there,"Karma said. "They're hard headed as hell.

"Trust me. I know, but let's get to class boo,"I told her. They'll work this shit out by the end of the day. I promise they will.

Karma P.O.V.

This is some shit. I told them I was sorry and they still not talking to me. First Aiden and his shit and now my brothers. This is about to be a long ass day. Fuck this shit.