28. Not In The Mood

Lord knows that today isn't the day to be playing jokes on me. I will cause a whole scene in this fucking mall if I have to.

"What you gonna say to them?" Ant asked.

"I don't know who we talking bout so I don't have to say anything," I said as I went back to eating the rest of my food.

"Wassup twins," said the 2 strangers. Then these niggas had the audacity to come sit at our table. Now I'm mad because I left my taser at the crib and I wanna tase the shit outta them so bad but imma just chill. For now at least.

"So we heard you work here now," said Dre. I just continued eating my food.

"So you not gonna speak?" Drez asked. I really don't know who these strangers are asking me all these questions and shit but I might need to report them for harassing me.

"Beau you gotta speak to them sooner or later. They're your family, better yet they your brothers," said Jax trying to reason with me. I know she's coming from a good place but fuck them in the ass.

"I already told you that I was an only child. I don't have brothers or a family," I replied. Ant stupid ass gonna start giggling under the table. This nigga can never be serious.

"What's so funny? I wanna laugh," said Aiden. I looked at Ant and gave him a head nod to not even entertain that dickhead. He just shook his head at him.

"You gonna stop coming at me bruh on some real shit. If you mad cause I cuffed Karma up before you, then that's not my problem. You should've got that when she wanted you my G," said Ant. "Anyways, its time for us to clock in. Come on bae," he said to me while grabbing my hand. Jax just sighed because she knew it was a lost cause. Aiden looked mad as shit but he not gonna check me though so oop.

"We ain't shit," I said to Jax and Ant laughing.

"Y'all really not," said Jax.

"Come on sis. You can't lie though. Their faces looked funny as fuck," said Ant cracking the fuck up. She just shook her head and started laughing with us. We got to Footlocker and clocked in. Jae told us what were going to be doing today. I was in the storage room with Ant and Jax was on the register with Jae.

"So what you had to tell Jax earlier?" Ant asked.

"Ummm get you some business," I said to him.

"We supposed to be besties and plus she's gonna tell me anyways because we tell each other everything. We don't believe in secrets or hiding shit sooooo." Lord do I really wanna tell him what happened earlier. I guess I'll just tell him cause he's just gonna find out later anyway.

"Ok sit down," I told him. We both sat down on the stools in the back room while still organizing the shoes.

"Ok so I had a dream and it was really weird," I said.

"That's it?" he asked.

"No stupid. Let me finish. It was a wet dream but it felt so real and I woke up and my sheets were wet and I was sticky and shit and I don't even know," I said.

"Ok what's so bad about that? Was it someone you didn't like or someone you didn't know?"

"No. I knew this person well or at least I hope so. I didn't think I liked this person until the dream and what's bad is that I actually want it to happen but over and over again."

"Oh so you a freak freak?" Ant asked.

"I swear you are so stupid," I said laughing. "But in all seriousness it just really threw me off and now I don't know what to feel."

"Who was it in your dream then?" Jax walked in right after he asked me that.

"Karma it's your round on the register," Jax said. I got up and put the shoes on the floor. I was walking out the room when I said it.

"It was about you Ant," I said as shrugging my shoulders as I walked out. I know that I was being dramatic as fuck but how else was I supposed to say it without bitchin out? I went to the register and started checking customers out. About 30 minutes after I got started the 3 biggest idiots of all time decided they were gonna walk in..

"Hey Jae. Can you take over for me please I need to use the restroom. I'm on my period."

"Yeah. Go head," she said. I walked back into the storage room and saw Jax and Ant talking. They stopped their conversation and just looked at me.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me. My bad for interrupting but if y'all don't take care of these niggas I swear imma fucking spazz out," I told them.

"Your family just don't know when to quit," said Ant.

"Tell me about it. This shit is mad aggy," I said.

"For real. They are starting to get a bit aggy," said Jax.

"Well those are your boys," I told her.

"I'll go talk to them," she said. She left and went to the front. I didn't even realize she left Ant and I alone. Oh shit. Maybe I should've just taken my black ass to the restroom after all. Can somebody say awkward???