43. Let's Do It Then

School was finally over and it was time for us to go home. DJ was gonna come over to chill with Ant before they had to go to work. DJ got a job at the mall too but he was working at the Apple store. I ran straight to the car and laid down in the backseat waiting for their slow asses to come on. They made it to the car and Jax sat in the back with me while the boys were up front and DJ drove. I put my head in Jax's lap and we were off. Before I knew it, my ass had fallen asleep. Jax started shaking me and calling my name.

"Leave me alone girl. You stay trying to wake me up."

"Karma get the fuck up, this shit is serious," said Ant. He never talked to me like that before so it must be something for real. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. When I finally came to, I saw my "family" standing outside with what looked like bags of my stuff outside. I quickly got out of the car.

"Dad what's going on?" I asked Josh.

"That is not your father. He did not birth you so you will not address him as such," said my sperm donor. I just rolled my eyes at him and looked back to Josh to see what was going on. He popped me.

"Control yourself. He is still your father, no matter how rude he is," Josh said.

"Sorry," I mumbled. 

"Don't put your hands on my child," stated my mom.

"Can ya'll just let me know what's going on."

"Apparently your parents went to the cops and told them that we basically took you away from them and since you are still considered a minor, we can't keep you here because we are not your family. They could also press charges against us and put us in jail," said Ebony.

"What?!?!?!?!" said DJ, Ant and Jax.

"They can't do this to her. They don't care anyways," said Ant looking at my brothers who had smirks on their faces.

"They can baby. We have to let her go," said Jackie.

"NO! I don't wanna leave. Please don't make me leave," I said to Stasi while trying my damn hardest not to cry.

"I'm so sorry baby. We don't want you to go either but you have to," she said. I gave her the tightest hug I could without hurting the babies of course.

"Remember we will always be here for you ok babygirl," said Ebony coming over to give me a hug as well. I couldn't even speak because I was trying so hard not to cry. I would not let them see that they think they won. Everyone got into a group hug even DJ and we just stayed like that for a moment.

"Time to go. So grab your things and hurry up," said my father. We broke up the hug and Jax looked at my family like shut the fuck up. DJ grabbed some of my bags along with Josh. Ant pulled me to the side.

"You not going too far. We will still see you at work and at school just try and hang in there for us ok babe," said Ant. I shook my head yes. He gave me a kiss and let me go. Josh gave me one last hug and whispered something into my ear.

"Don't worry babygirl. You'll be back here before you know it. I'm gonna call up our lawyer today to see what we can do. Just be strong for us." I told him I would as he helped me into the car. He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and closed the door after me. I waved at all of them and my parents pulled off. Fuck being sad, I was beyond pissed. I wanted to hit them in the face. This day just went from great to somebody please kill me now. The only reason they even came to get me was because I was happy. They don't want me to be happy. They're the ones who fucking kicked me out in the first place.

They finally pulled up into their driveway and got out the car.

"Get out the car now Beau," said my mother.

"I will when you take me back home," I said smartly while texting Josh on my phone.

"Give me that damn phone now," said my father.

"You took the phone you got me. This is my phone that I paid for and I'm the one paying the bill for it so I don't owe you nothing."

"Give it here now," he said with more force this time. I ignored the fuck outta him until one of his bitch ass sons tried to snatch my phone out my hand. And you know what my extra ass did? I tased him with my keychain taser. That nigga got to shaking like the fishes when they tried to escape on Finding Nemo. I clearly give no fucks anymore. My family is back at the house 15 minutes away from here.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?" exclaimed Dre. I said nothing still. Next thing I know, my door is being opened and my dad is dragging me out.

"Get your ass in the house now!!!!!!!!"

"Ooooooohhhh. You are big mad."

"I will embarrass your ass out here Karma," said my mother.

"You did that already when you took me away from the people that love me," I shot back at her before grabbing my bags and walking inside. Parents or not I'm finna be real disrespectful now. I turn 18 next week so the turn up is gonna start early. I'm tired of this bullshit. I went upstairs into the guest room because that's all I am now and slammed the fuck outta door. I texted bae and Jax and told them what happened so far and Ant found the shit so funny. We even added DJ to our chat and he was laughing too at the fact that I really gave no fucks. I told them that tomorrow I was gonna sneak out and hang with them. Jax's ass had to be the momma and tell me to just chill for a little while before I go doing anything crazy to make things right. I hate it when she's right. I told them that I would talk to them later and I just laid there on the bed thinking.

"I really hope pops finds a way for me to leave this shit hole because if I don't who knows what the fuck is bound to happen.