46. Really Nigga

"Mr. Jack I really didn't even do anything this time. I swear," I told him.

"So why did you get sent to me then?" he asked.

"Cause Mr. John has his slow moments," said DJ. I just snickered. Mr. Jackson looked at him.

"Sorry Mr. J but it's true. Karma was the one that got tripped by Aiden and then he called her the B word so I was the one that hit him. I'm tired of Aiden and her brothers picking on her. Plus I can't let my brother Ant get in anymore trouble behind them," said DJ.

"That's my brother right there," I said boosting him up.

"Well I respect your honesty son but I'm still gonna have to suspend you for 3 days, and you Karma we are gonna have a conference with your parents and Aiden's parents because this foolishness has to stop today," said Mr. Jack. I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they were gonna fall outta my head.

"My life sucks," I said.

"Stop being so dramatic girl. Both of ya'll head back to class and DJ your suspension will start tomorrow and make sure you stay after school Karma. Don't make me have to come find you either," he said. We told him ok and we headed back to class.

"I gotta get a restraining order now bruh cause this shit is ridiculous man," I told DJ.

"Who you telling," he said. "But at least the next time I come back to school is the week of your birthday. I'm finna have a nice long weekend."

"Blah blah blah," I said back to him while sticking my tongue out. We went ahead to our next class since 3rd period only had 10 minutes left so we just sat by the door. I leaned my head on DJ's shoulder and closed my eyes until the bell rung. Whoever said 10 minutes isn't enough time for a nap lied cause I feel somewhat better already.

"Come on babe. This is the last class of the day," said Ant. He picked me up and took me inside the classroom. I love how he makes me feel like a big baby. That's my man right there.

"Baby but I'm tired though," I whined.

"I know babe but you got to stay up especially since you have a conference to go to after school," Ant said.

"I'm guessing DJ filled you in huh?"

"Yeah. He let me and Jax know wassup. If you want us to stay for support just let us know."

"I'll be ok. I'm just waiting for these next few days so I can officially fucking be on my own," I told him.

"Now you know my family got you."

"Yeah. You know we got you sis," said Jax's loud ass mouth.

"You so damn loud," I said while laughing.

"You right," she said. We had a sub today so we just chilled and told jokes until the end of class. Unfortunately the end of the day has arrived. Ant kissed me goodbye while DJ and Jax hugged me and told me that they'll talk to me later on. I headed back to the principal's office to wait out the rest of this bullshit ass day.

"Come on in here Karma," said Principal Jack. I walked into his office and I saw Aiden and his parents already in there as well. I internally rolled my eyes.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Carter," I said to his parents.

"Hello Karma," they both said back to me.

"I'm very upset to hear that you both are having problems that has been continuously escalating," said Mrs. Carter. "I hope we can fix this." After she said that my parents wanted to finally make their appearance.

"We were caught up in traffic Mr. J but what's going on," asked my slow ass dad.

"You guys can have a seat and we'll get right down to business." I really don't wanna be here. I need to finish my report and go take a well needed nap.