38. Blessed

I woke up earlier than 5:30 so I just got up anyways. I went to rinse off my face and when I came back into the room, I saw Jax at her desk.

"Girl, I didn't even see you there," I told her.

"You know you snore. It's not loud or anything but it's so cute. You sound like a baby," said Jax. I just stale faced her.

"I do not snore."

"Yes you do boo but you in denial so it's ok," she said while laughing. I was gonna say something back to her but we heard a scream and we ran out of the room to see what was wrong. Even Ant ran out of his room.

"The scream came from mom's room," said Ant. They bust right into the room and what I saw was just outright hilarious. Stasi was jumping up and down clapping her hands and Jackie was crying sitting on the floor. The twins looked so mad.

"What is wrong with ya'll," said Ant. "We honestly thought something happened."

"Well. I guess I should be the first to say it," I said.

"Say what?" asked Jax.

"Congratulations of course. Why do you think your mom is so happy and the other mom is crying? It's because she found out she's pregnant."

"Is that true mom," asked Jax.

"Yesssssssssss!" screamed Stasi.

"So why are you crying mom?" asked Ant.

"These are tears of joy. I'm honestly just shocked. We have been trying to have another baby for a couple of months now but it just hasn't been working but it finally happened," said Jackie.

"I'm even more surprised because you knew about it," said Stasi to me. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked her.

"How did you know that I was pregnant? We didn't even tell our kids so for you to know is kind of shocking," said Jackie.

"Ummm I really can't explain it. My family says I have "the gift". There are certain things that I know about people who I interact with and I can't explain how I know these things or how I come about certain information but I just do. It's been happening since I was about 5 years old so I just accepted it."

"Well you have made our family really happy," said Stasi. "We have to call Josh and tell him the good news."

"Why does dad need to know that you're pregnant mom?" asked Ant. I already knew the answer but my ass ain't gonna say shit cause this ain't none of my damn business. I was about to walk out and finish up with dinner when Jackie called me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jackie asked me.

"I'm gonna finish up dinner and plus this is a family moment so I was going to give you all some privacy."

"Once you moved in, you became apart of this family, now come here," said Jackie. I walked over to her and sat down. "You know the answer to Ant's question don't you? That's why you're in a rush to get outta here."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said to her. I even looked her in her eyes so that she could believe me.

"I didn't even have to look at you to know that you are lying," said Stasi. I sighed and just shook my head.

"Go ahead and say it. It's ok," said Jackie.

"Can someone just please tell us what's going on," said Jax. "I am so lost."

"So the reason they have to tell your dad about the pregnancy is because he's the father," I told them. There was no words just a long silent pause. The air in the room was getting thicker and thicker.

"You are fucking lying," said Ant.

"Watch your mouth," said Jackie popping Ant in his mouth. I had to cough to cover up my laugh.

"This shit is crazy," said Jax.

"If I just told his ass to watch his mouth what the hell makes you think you could cuss to?"

"Sorry mom but I'm just shocked. I have so many questions but at the same time I don't even know what to ask you," said Jax.

"Well. I'm happy. Another addition to the family. Maybe Jax will finally get the sister she always wanted so she could leave me alone," said Ant jokingly.

"Oh piss off," said Jax while pushing her brother.

"I love you too sis."

"How did this even come to this?" asked Ant. "Cause I know you didn't sleep with him and plus dad is engaged so how did this come about?" Everyone looked my way.

"Nope. I'm done for the day and if I don't start on this food, we will go hungry so I'm not saying shit," I said. Stasi popped me on my thigh.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Ya'll gonna stop cussin. None of ya'll are grown."

"The food can wait for another day. We can go out and celebrate tonight. At dinner we will explain everything to you guys but for now we need to call your dad and the new mom needs some rest before tonight," said Stasi. "I'm gonna make reservations for 8:30 at La Crouix."

"Fancy fancy," I said to them.

"Girl get out," she said to me while laughing. They pushed us out of the room and we headed back to Jax's room.

"I'm not fucking with you," said Ant. "Your ass is superhuman and didn't wanna let nobody know. I can't even sneeze without you knowing probably." I busted out laughing cause the looks on their faces was killing me.

"It's really not that serious guys. I'm still me," I told them.

"Nah. You crazy as hell," said Jax.

"I guess," I said while walking into the closet to find an outfit for tonight. I found a simple burgundy dress with a high slit and silver heels to wear tonight. I matched it with a silver clutch and silver earrings and hung everything up on the door.

"I can't wait to see your fine ass in that dress tonight," said Ant. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and gave him a kiss.

"Ya'll do know that you have a room too at the other end of the hall," said Jax.

"Hater," I said to her while sticking my tongue out.

"Girl boo. Hurry up and take a shower so that's one less thing for you to do to get yourself ready," said Jax.

"I'm going. I'm going," I said. I went into the bathroom and set a timer for a 15 minute shower cause if I didn't I would stay in there all day. While I was in the shower, I was just thinking how blessed and grateful I am for the twin's family. Who knows where my ass would've ended up. I was knocked outta my thoughts when my alarm went off and Jax's heavy handed ass was pounding on the door.

"Get the hell out trick," she yelled out.

"I'm coming slut," I yelled right back. It's gonna be something special living with her ass.