8. What The Hell

Jax, Ant and my brothers went to get a table for us to sit at and I went to use the restroom. I went in the restroom and saw a couple of girls that tried to be my friend to get close to my brothers but I peeped game real quick. I always gave them the cold shoulder. I rolled my eyes and used the restroom. I came out the stall and washed my hands.

"Hey Karma girl. We're having a party this weekend, you should come and you could even bring your brothers with you,"said this girl whose name I didn't even care to remember.

"We would come but we have better things to do and plus my brothers are going out with their girlfriend this weekend. They don't like easy hoes anyways, but thanks for the invite,"I said. I wiped my hands and walked out. While I was walking, I got pulled into a corner.

"Ummm I don't know why you pulling on me like you know me like that Aiden but the next time you pull on me like that we gonna have some problems,"I said.

"We already got problems,"he said.

"What the hell are you talking about. We don't even talk to each other,"I said.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about!" he whisper yelled. "So you letting random ass niggas touch all up on you and shit,"Aiden said.

"First of all, watch who the fuck you talking to cause I'm not one of your nasty ass bitches. Second, Ant is a friend and third, you aren't my man so gon head and sip your tea cause I'm none of your business,"I said.

"We're gonna see about this Karma,"Aiden said. He gave me one last look and walked away. I don't know what the fuck just happened but I need to find out what all that was about. But is it wrong that I find it to be a big turn on when Aiden gets mad? Makes me wanna sit on his face and drown his ass. I shook the thought out my head and headed back to the cafeteria. Jax waved me to the table and when I got there I saw that Aiden was sitting at the same table as us and was just staring at Ant. The way Aiden was looking at Ant you would've thought he slept with his momma or something. Lord please don't let this man baby cause any problems today cause that's the last thing we need right now. Let's see how this goes.