7. Two of the Finest

I introduced Jax and Anthony to my brothers and everyone hit it off especially the boys. I saw the way my brothers were looking at Jax too. Let me find out and if you're wondering then yes, my brothers do share girlfriends from time to time. It was weird for my whole family at first and our parents were totally against it but we got over it and it's our new normal now. Jax and I are really hitting it off and I think she's gonna be my first real girlfriend. The boys are joking around and Jax and I are just cracking up until the girl who was on my locker decided to ruin the moment.

"Why are you thirsty hoes talking to the finest niggas in the school?"says this hoe.

"It's the first day you trick ass hoe and the only thirsty hoe around here is you bitch. Get fucked up if you want to,"said Jax. I was clutching my imaginary pearls. Who knew Jax was a lil thug. Lol.

"You not gonna do nothing but talk yo shit," said the hoe, who's name I learned was Tasha.

"You better get the fuck on cause if they jump you, I'm not finna be captain save a hoe," said Ant.

"All they gonna do is eat me," said Tasha. I laughed and slowly got up from my seat and I slapped the dog piss outta her one good time. The teacher didn't do nothing but look away. I even saw her laughing under her breath a bit. Cause even she knows this bitch is annoying.

"Would you like to say anything else?" I asked. She was silent and touching her busted lip.

"I thought so. Next time imma just molly wop that ass, so you know I'm not playing games. Excuse yourself and have a blessed day." The bell rung and we walked out of the classroom and headed to our next class.

"I now know not to fuck with your bad side,"said Ant. I laughed it off and we walked into our next class to find our seats. The whole period I just kept looking at Anthony and every now and then he would look right back at me. He is so fine. Like there's something about him that makes me wanna jump on him and take him right here. Let me stop because I know good and damn well I'm still a virgin but temptation is a motherfucker. Ant looked at me and winked. He really just made my panties wet. He just don't know that I will rape him. Our classes were going by fast and before I knew it, it was almost lunch time. The teachers still didn't give us anything to do so we just chilled. The bell rung and we all went to lunch. I was walking next to Jax, when Ant decided to make his presence known by grabbing on my booty.

"What the hell Anthony!" I yelled out laughing.

"What? It's big and it was calling out to me so I just had to grab that one good time," Ant said while biting his lip.

"If you were anybody else, you would have gotten fucked up," I said. "You still might so you better watch out."

"Yeah whatever," Ant said. "It was worth it though." Jax laughed at us and said her brother and I would look real cute together.

"I don't think so,"I told Jax. "His ass is aggy."

"Trust me, I know he is. I live with his ass but y'all would really be cute as fuck."

"Yeah ok. Whatever you say,"I said. To be honest Ant is really cute. I might just have to see what he's about. But what about Aiden? Oh well. At the end of the day nobody is claiming me so I'm free to do what I want with whoever I want.