29. Let's Find Out

Jax left Ant and I alone in the storage room. My scary ass was looking at everything except Ant. Next thing I know, I hear the chair scraping the floor. I look up and I see Ant making his way towards me. For every step that he took, I took one step back until my back was against the door.

"For someone who has a smart ass mouth, you sure do look nervous. Are you nervous right now Beau?" Ant asked.

"Pssshhh. Nervous where? Boy you are playing yourself," I said.

"Ok then. Come tell me about this dream that you had about me since I'm daddy and all."

"Now you really ODing," I told him. "Your head already on swole now."

"Don't even try to play me. Come and talk to me," he said. He walked back to the chairs and took a seat and when I walked past him to go sit down myself, he pulled me down onto his lap.

"Now we can talk about it," he said.

"Can I go sit down my nigga?" I asked him.

"You are sitting down, unless you wanna sit on my face instead," he said flicking out his tongue. Sweet baby Jesus Lord, please forgive me for I am about to sin!! And he has a tongue ring too. Good Lordt!

"Don't do that. I refuse for you to make me wet my panties at work when I don't have another pair. Gonna have me walking around with no panties on with yo ole stupid fine ass," I said back mugging him.

"I mean I came make your dream turn into a reality if you want me to. All you gotta do is say when and where," said Ant. This man is just too fine. Lawd!!!!

"Listen. I been knew that you were feeling the kid even when we came up with that plan to make ole dude mad. I could see it all up in your face, so why don't you stop playing games and stop chasing that lame ass nigga and let me cuff you up," said Ant.

"I don't wanna bring you anymore drama because you start fucking with me so we should really just stay friends, you know," I told him.

"I'm a grown ass man. I think I can take care of myself. If I'm willing to try then so should you. I'm not taking no for an answer so just say yes Ant, you are officially my daddy," he said. His goofy ass always turning shit into a joke. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You can never take shit serious," I said to him. "But I guess I can give us a try but I just want you to know once you become mine shit is finna hit the fan, so I hope your nuts dropped because you gonna need all your manhood fucking with a girl like me."

"Trust me you gonna find out soon enough," he said chuckling. He looked me in my eyes, pulled my head down, and kissed the hell outta me.

"Mhhhmmm." We heard behind us.

"Instead of working looks like Ant is working something else," said Jax.

"You got that right," said Jae. I was so shook because I just got this job and now my boss catches me slacking off.

"I'll let you guys off with a warning this time. Just get ya'll horny asses back to work," she said with a smirk. She left out and went back to the front.

"So I'm guessing you guys are actually a couple and not for play play this time," said Jax.

"Yep. She not going nowhere," said Ant.

"Beau you owe me because I told you that he wanted you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let me go back to the front so I can get some work done," I told them.

"Gimme another kiss before you leave," said Ant. I bent down and gave him another kiss as he grabbed my ass.

"Imma show you how much of a real man I am real soon," he said with a wink.

"Y'all are cute or whatever," said Jax with a sly grin on her face. I just blushed and took my ass back up to the front. When I walked back to the register, Jae was just looking at me with a sly look. She took her hand and did the sips tea motion and I just shook my head and laughed.

Well that went way different than what I expected it to. All I can say is welcome to senior year.