13. Putting It Into Action

I woke up this morning at 6 ready to put this plan into action. I got out of bed and did my morning stretches then I hopped in the shower. I took a 20 minute shower and I got out. I dried off and I started to put baby oil on my skin. As I started putting on my clothes, I got a call from Ant.

"Hello,"I said.

"Good morning lil ugly. I'll be over in 10,"said Ant.

"Shutup fat face, but I'll be ready. Now you can get off my line."

"Karma I really can't wait to beat your ass,"said Ant. I just laughed at him and he hung up. I finished getting dressed and put on a little makeup. Not too much but just enough to give me a natural look. After I finished, I grabbed all of my stuff and went downstairs. I told my parents that someone was giving me a ride to school and I gave them a kiss goodbye. My brothers were mad because I wasn't driving them but they'll live with their lazy asses. I heard Ant honk the horn and I headed outside to his car.

"Hey asshole,"I said as I got into his all black 2018 Toyota Corolla SE.

"Morning colossal ass,"said Ant. "I'm stopping by McDonald's first, cause I'm hungry as fuck."

"Me too."

"Who said I was getting food for you?"

"Why you gotta be like that Ant? Just drive."

"Aren't you just the cutest lol, and you know I was gonna get you something,"he said while driving off. We finally got to McDonald's and ordered our breakfast and we took it to go. As we headed back to the school, we just made conversation.

"So this is what we gonna do. Imma help you out the car and we gonna walk hand in hand. When we sit at the table outside, we gonna eat our food and feed each other and from there the plan should start to take it's own toll,"said Ant.

"I hope this works,"I said. "Cause I have a feeling this is gonna backfire."

"Trust me, it will. He might even hem your little ass up too. You look like the type to like it rough," said Ant.  Ant parked the car in front of the school and he got out the car. He helped me out of the car and I grabbed the food while he carried our bags. While we were walking to the table everyone was talking.

"This is going to travel through the school fast as hell,"said Ant.

"I know. I hear people talking shit already,"I told him.

"They'll get over it, but let's go sit at the table cause I see your brothers and my sister over there so that means Aiden should be here soon,"Ant said.

"After this blows over all of us need to have a talk." We got to the table and said our hellos, and sat down. Ant took out our food and we started feeding each other. My brothers were looking at us confused as shit but before they could say anything, Ant tapped my shoulder and told me to look behind me and I see Mr. Carter walking our way real quick.

"Karma let's go. We need to talk,"said Aiden.

"Nah bruh. She's good right here with me," said Ant.

"Yeah. I'm sorry but I'm with my man right now,"I told him.

"Your man?! Hell no. Get up Karma, and I'm not gonna tell you again." I politely turned around and started to eat my food again. Before I could take a bite out of my biscuit, I was being picked up.

"Put me the fuck down right now Aiden!"

"Shutup Karma,"he told me. 

"You need to bring my girl back before we have some problems," yelled Ant. Aiden was already at the car flicking Ant off. He put me in his car and closed the door then he got in the driver's side and we pulled off.

"So that's your man now?" I just looked at him and said nothing cause I was beyond pissed. Ant's goofy ass was supposed to save me. I did not see this coming at all.

"So you can't speak now? Ok. I got something for you." We pulled up into an empty parking lot and he turned off the car. He got out and came over to my side and pulled me into the back seat. He laid me over his lap and pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties down.

"Nigga what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" This bitch ass boy here.