3. So Cute

Wassup ya'll. My name is Aiden Ziggy Carter and I just turned 18 on August 10th. I have a caramel smooth skin complexion, I'm 6'2 and I'm a senior in highschool. I'm the quarterback of the football team, and star player of the soccer team. I'm Dominican, white and Cuban. My mom is Dominican, and my dad is white and Cuban. I have a couple of tattoos here and there but nothing too crazy. I also have an older sister who is turning 23. My demeanor just brings a lot of girls my way but there's only one girl who I got my eyes on.

Anyways, I woke up this morning and did my hygiene. I got a fresh cut yesterday and some new Timbs. After I finished doing all of my business, I headed downstairs to see my mom cooking with my dad behind her kissing on her neck.

"Una habitación.(Get a room)," I said.

"This is how you got here,"my dad, Micah said.

"Stop it Micah. But look at my big boys,"my mom, Bren said.

"We are men mom,"I said.

"You will always be my baby,"my mom said. We all sat down for breakfast and talked about random ass shit. I finished my breakfast, said bye to my parents and headed outside to my all around black 2015 Dodge Avenger that my parents got me for my 17th birthday. I left my house and headed to the local corner store to get some snacks. When I pulled up I saw my niggas Drez and Dre. They my day 1 niggas. We've been rocking together since the 4th grade.

"Waddup,"I said to the twins.

"Wassup Carter,"they said.

"Why y'all waiting in the car?"I asked them.

"We still waiting on our sister,"said Drez.

"Yo sister in there?"I asked.

"Yes my nigga, we just said that,"said Dre. Aiden just sucked his teeth and walked away from them while they were laughing their asses off. I headed inside to get my snacks. I went to the last isle to get some water and when I got back there I saw Karma struggling to reach the Redbull, so I went over there and helped her out. She was looking sooooooooooooo fine. She was thick in ALL the right places. I've had a crush on her since forever. Just could never really talk to her like that because her brothers are my boys, but after they gave me the ok I knew for sure she was gonna be mines one day. One day real soon.

"Here you go Karma,"I said.

"Thanks Aiden,"she told me. I smiled at her and left. I went back outside, dapped up the twins and headed to school. And I forgot to get my damn snacks but oh well shit. That's what happens when Karma invades my mind.