39. Living It Up

Everyone was getting dressed and surprisingly I was already done. I normally don't put my clothes on until last minute but I didn't want for anyone to have to wait on me. I did a smokey eye with glitter with clear lipgloss as my light makeup for tonight.

I was waiting downstairs with my slides on and playing solitaire on my phone when the doorbell rang. Should I just wait for everyone to be done or answer it? I'm just gonna answer it.

"Who is it?" I asked through the intercom.

"You must be Karma," said the man. "I'm Josh, the twin's father."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll buzz you in." I buzzed him in the gate and he pulled into the driveway. He got out of his car and walked up to the door. I'm sorry to say this because Ant is my man and all but his daddy is so damn fine. Lordt!!!! I might have to drop Ant cause his daddy can get all of it.

"Nice to finally meet you Karma. My family has had a lot of things to say about you, especially my son," said Josh as he kissed my hand.

"Let's pray that they were good things," I said while blushing. This man just don't know that I will go to jail for rape. Good God almighty.

"Although you are a very beautiful young lady, you are my son's girlfriends and I'm engaged. Plus we wouldn't want you to go to jail for rape now would we," Josh said. I looked at him so fast I think we both caught whiplash.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I stated.

"Yes you did, but it's ok. You're funny," he told me while laughing. "I see what my son sees in you." I just face palmed myself and started praying someone would come down here before I embarrassed myself even more. God heard my prayers because the twins finally came downstairs.

"Hey dad," said Ant giving him a hug.

"Hey old man," said Jax.

"Girl this old man will still whoop your ass. Now give me a hug," Josh said. He gave her a bone crushing hug and kissed her forehead.

"If you messed up my makeup, you would be doing it over," said Jax.

"Girl be gone," Josh said while mushing Jax's face. The mothers came down and Josh greeted them both.

"Hey baby mother one and two."

"Boy don't call me that," said Jackie laughing.

"Well that's what you are. The only thing different is that I didn't stick it in myself cause if I did, you would've fell in love with me too," said Josh. I started cracking up because every last person in the room looked at him with just pure annoyance. Josh started laughing with me too. We were on the couch just crying.

"I'm glad ya'll thought that was funny," said Ant.

"He just mad for no reason," said his dad. "I love getting on their nerves."

"Where is your wife?" asked Stasi.

"Right here," said a pretty looking woman dressed in an orange jumpsuit.

"Hi, you must be Karma. My name is Ebony," she said.

"Hi. Your outfit is very beautiful."

"Yours is too," she told me.

"Just act like your bestfriends not standing over here," said Stasi.

"I just saw ya'll like two days ago. Stop being an attention whore," Ebony said. She walked up to Stasi and Jackie and gave both of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek except she rubbed Jackie's stomach as well.

"Hey little one," she said to Jackie's stomach. "I hope you not as needy as your momma. My man needs some attention too. I can't be up under them all the time." Stasi popped her lip.