06| 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

  The first day of school after winter break was supposedly today and everyone seemed to be posting about it on Instagram and other socials.

I stare hard at the pink crop top and Hello Kitty printed skirt laid out on top of my bed. See this typical outfit aesthetic is what I would usually wear on an almost day-to-day basis.

My wardrobe was diverse but my first choice of clothing was always light pink, flowers, and pastels, which is why it felt weird staring at these and feeling no urge to want to put them on my body.

I wanted something different.

It's not like I had never worn black in my life but I knew it was something I would rarely wear to school or in general. I had believed my clothes had to visually make others happy. God...I was such a people pleaser.

Fuck it I almost died, I'll wear whatever the hell I want.

I went with a simple outfit like this, it was a bit risqué compared to my usual sundresses and finger tip length cute skirts but it felt right visually, I had always wanted the freedom to wear fits like this without feeling burdened

Choosing an outfit should never be this stressful.

Anyways enough about clothing, I grab some key silver jewelry pieces and head down into the kitchen.

And surprise surprise they're all already there.

I walk in silently resisting the urge to slip my AirPods in and forget they even exist.

They stare at me eyes widening at my outfit.

"I'll be going early to school don't worry about me", I say quickly grabbing my car keys still hanging on our stands.

"Oh no you don't especially with that tacky whore like outfit, not to mention we took your car to a storage facility it's to be donated in a few weeks since it's the new years", my mother says in a cold demanding tone.

Wow I'm as good as dead, donating my car with no hint of remorse it seems.

My siblings look at me like their expecting me to say something or blow up again.

I"ll ignore it for now I'm nowhere near the person they think they know.

"I"ll drop her off", Killian says quickly.

But I'm already halfway out the door.

"Don't worry I'll feel more comfortable with an Uber", I say nonchalantly.

Distance from them all is probably more safer for my mental health than anything.

I head towards the front black gates closing them behind me and get ready to call an Uber, but before I can order one I hear loud honking. In front of my gates is a black SUV looking car.

Oh lord not again.

Kai Brent

The green eyed demon rolls down his windows and leans out his arms folded along the window crease. He gives me a once over and says nothing before speaking.

"I woulda assumed royalty like you had a car", he says close to laughter and filled with amusement.

I roll my eyes.

"I woulda assumed someone like you didn't", I say biting back not as harshly as I woulda wished.

"You rich people and you're stereotypes", he says jokingly.

What is this guys true intention. He's weird as hell. How's he insulting rich people while also being rich himself.

"You're stench is getting overwhelming please drive off", I say holding my nose looking at him in disgust holding back the meaningless questions I have for him.

This just causes him to laugh more.

"You know I'm heading to school right now I could give you a ride since you don't have a car", he says in an almost mocking way.

"A ride... with you?", I say with a dramatic pause.

"Look I'm offering a ride here, I suggest u take it especially with the way you're family is looking at you right now" he says smirking.

Without a thought I rush into the passenger seat and lean back in the seat trying to avoid being seen by my family. I didn't want to look like an idiot after I told them I'd get an Uber.

I anxiously look around, the silence in the car deafening.

I see nothing.

"Just kidding", he says snickering.

I would need to order that book on how to get away with murder as soon as possible.

"Your terrible", I say defeated and a little amused myself, he doesn't need to know that though.

"I have my ways for everything", he says smugly with a cocky annoying grin.

"yeah yeah whatever you win now hit the gas loser", I say seriously.

"Just so you know in the future, I always win". He says speeding off.

"There is no future", I say adjusting my position in his passenger seat.

"Yeah ok", he says chuckling like he knows something I don't.
     ༻...༺

It's silent for a while before I take my time to actually look at him.

He's not exactly an eyesore.

He's wearing a black T shirt and army green baggy cargo like pants with a cross necklace and a gray beanie his black hair pouring out the edges of it.

Before I could continue analyzing further he turns to look at me cause it appears we're at a stoplight.

damn he caught me and his face says it all.

"I'm giving you a better view appreciate it while it lasts", he says laughing hard.

"Alright", I say catching him off guard his mouth subtly dropping.

I take the chance and look at him properly now noticing a subtle nose ring he has.

Hot

No it's not I should stop. I have a boyfriend.

"You're alright although I hope the left side of your face is better than this one", I say snickering to myself.

"Wait- what", he says shocked.

"Eyes on the road now", I say the light thankfully turning green.

"Bitch" he says.

"Asshole", I bite back.

"Bitch"

"Dumbass"

"Bitch"

———————————————————————

A/N: any theories so far yall👀