21| 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

  My eyes open slowly and I quint harshly the first thing I notice is the blinding sunlight shining through my wide bedroom window.

But the second thing I notice makes my heart drop and I can't tell whether it's in a good or a bad way.

My legs are all tangled up with someone else's and I know immediately who's legs they belong to.

Kai Brent

It seems we may have dozed off and he clearly over welcomed his stay.

It wasn't just our legs that were tangled up though it was almost as if our bodies were trying to literally become one because his head was smushed into my neck with his built arm draped around my waist.

I feel my breath quicken slightly and my heart beats faster than I thought was possible.

I really was still horny, I'm absolutely sure that's what it was.

His breathing was light with faint unnoticeable snoring and every time his breath touched my neck I got goosebumps.

Yeah, I had to get out of this position it was way too much.

Just as I'm moving he mumbles something in his sleep his mouth softly mouthing a name.

"Vera"

"Don't do this"

I froze for some reason my heart dropping but this time I was sure it was in a bad way.

This wasn't real there's no reason I should be reacting like this.

This wasn't real

I try moving away but he pulls me incredibly closer as if I were going to disappear, and for some reason I get angry. I was just a placeholder for another girl someone he was using to possibly reimagine the memories of his ex.

Though it's like all of my anger washes away when he opens his beautiful green eyes staring up at me.

His messy black hair is splayed across his face and it's like the sunlight is illuminating his beauty further. I think for the first time I get why Kai is pined for by more than half of the female population at Wentworth High.

He's frozen for a while most likely from the sleepy fatigue after waking up but soon his cheeks heat up noticing how snuggled up he is beside me.

"Oh uh- Morning Summer", he says his voice 10 times deeper than usual and tired sounding.

"Morning", I mumble back for some reason nervous.