14| 𝙳𝙼𝚉

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

  Today I felt miserable. You know I'm already regretting a lot of things or at least I think I am.

I open my phone immediately going to DMZ to check the latest hot trending news and surprise, surprise me in my pajamas outside Kai's window.

I smile in contentment but then the possible cons of this deal start to flood my mind

Kai Brent isn't a bad or ugly person, in fact, he was almost. (emphasis on almost) attractive and at some times even amusing to observe.

Another con was the fact that he was a complete asshole and I don't like dealing with those because trust me I've had a fair share of those, so I wasn't sure if the paparazzi catching us was a blessing or a curse.

Right now the only pro was the fact that my mother hated it, and to be honest this reason outweighs all the cons. I love it

I throw on a tight-fitting gray top pairing it with a tight black cargo skirt with cute Jean pocket designs. To top it all off I add a black cropped puffer jacket with designer black boots with a small heel.

Currently I'm getting dressed and getting ready for school debating whether or not to leave the house out the window or go down the stairs in the process facing my family.

Suddenly I hear whisper shouts somewhat out the door.

"Let's just ask her if it's true"

"She doesn't want us to even talk to her I don't know"

"She's changed Dillan, we can all see that"

"But we're family"...

"Lower your tone"

After that, I hear nothing but muffled words.

Now they wanna act like family, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

The window it is. I hop out with lightning speed and dust myself off before heading towards the large black gates and to my surprise despite the cold demeanor I received from Kai yesterday he's already parked and waiting.

Immediately upon noticing me Kai springs out of the car and I can tell his cheeky persona is back. Not that I care or anything.

"M'lady", he says opening the passenger door and making me throw him a playful glare.

I get comfortable in the seat feeling somewhat excited about today.

I mean I've been on Instagram stalking more than half of our senior year so I'm caught up, and this is what I've managed to find out.

1. The twins and Dillan got even more popular gaining more followers after my death which I didn't think was possible. Good for them

2. Kai and his best friend Jay were the stars of the basketball team apparently scouted by multiple colleges already.