18| 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

Kai looks at me like a Lion watches its prey.

Kai usually wears a carefree look on his face but the way he was looking at me so calculated like he wanted to eat me paired with his twisted smirk terrified me a little but also made me feel something else and in that moment I knew I was screwed.

I found this hot. I think Kai Brent is hot.

Fuck

Fine I'll acknowledge his face and body, but thinking someone is hot is much different from being attracted to them, I promise you nothing about him is attractive in my personal senses.

He walks closer to me shirtless might I add, I back up a little unaware of my crazy hormones at this moment but he doesn't stop walking towards me until we're face to face.

"You look scared, that's a new look on you Summer", Kai says amused with a toothy grin.

"I'm not", I say far too quickly for my liking.

I mean it was somewhat the truth but I was far more nervous rather than scared.

He looks into my eyes observing me with a cocky stance before speaking again.

"First let's test your strength", he says stepping back and still looking at me.

"How?", I say confused.

"I was getting to that", he says throwing me a sharp glare.

I roll my eyes with a deep sigh. I'm afraid these lessons might turn into real fights one day.

"Hit me as hard as you can", he says.

I stare at him raising one of my eyebrows skeptical about all this.

"You want me to hit you with all my strength, just like that?", I say almost laughing to myself.

"Yup, you can use any part of your body just be sure to make me stumble", he says now straight-faced.

Oh, he's serious.

"Look Kai, as much as I would love to cause you distress my dislike for you ISN'T that strong for me to genuinely hurt you", I say frowning a bit.

I look at him again his face unreadable.

It's silent for a while before he points at his abs causing me to look at them slightly taking in a deep breath at the sight.

"As much as I appreciate the sudden concern for my well-being, do you really think someone like you would have a genuine effect on my physique", he says chuckling to himself.

Now this actually angers me and I decide it wouldn't hurt to try landing a hit on him. After all whatever happens is solely on him.

"Fine asshole if this is what you really want", I say glaring at him.