13| 𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

My aim was always average since I wasn't exactly the most athletic person but damn I don't remember being this bad, to be honest.

I stare down at all the rocks I had already tried picking another one up from the ground to reuse.

I hurl the rock up again aiming for his window trying my best to summon the green-eyed demon.

Although to no avail it hits the brick exterior of his house making no sound and I groan in frustration pulling out my phone from my pajama shorts.

I try ringing him and click on his contact name, who knew I would end up actually calling him even though I complained sourly after he put his number in my phone.

Immediately after only one ring, he declined it.

Damn, I must've struck some nerve,

I was already freezing my ass off since I rushed out here with no coat so if that fucker didn't open his window soon I would probably die of frostbite or something, and after our argument today if he were to find me as a popsicle I have a feeling he wouldn't mind.

I decide to try again this time going for a larger rock, I give my arm a good pull and extend it back before launching it directly at the lower corner of his window and finally succeeding with a loud bang.

I jump up and down with glee doing a little dance before straightening up at the sudden sight of him glaring down at me from his window the surprise in his eyes quickly turning sour.

I wave timidly and shamelessly like I didn't just get caught doing something I wasn't supposed to.

Although he doesn't seem amused by this not even in the slightest in fact he looks so mad right now that just the sight of me seems to make him wanna bury me 6 feet under.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", he says his voice sending chills down my spine.

I feel a bit embarrassed but collect myself trying to come off as confident.

"I thought about your offer and I have an answer", I say boldly watching his eyes widen a bit in shock before he begins to analyze my face for any hints.

His eyes narrow at me and he just stares, I find myself intimidated wishing for the usual sly playfulness in his eyes.

It's silent for a while and it seems like he's deep in thought.

"Ok, but-

I cut him off quickly trying to put a stop to his snarky comments which I currently have no time for.

"Great now shut up and help me up it's freezing out here", I say somehow finding my footing on one of the electric box generator things in the yard under his window.

"do you expect me to pull you up?", he asks in a flat tone no excitement present in his tone.

"Yes jackass it shouldn't be hard you're an athlete don't sweat it", I say rolling my eyes.