22| 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚒'𝚜

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

....

My head hurts. It hurts so bad.

Everything's spinning and the ragged blindfold is uncomfortably pressing against my eyes blinding me.

"Hmm, what more should we do?"

Sweat from my brow drips onto my face seeping into the blindfold mixing with my pitiful tears. I sniffle unfamiliar with this gut-wrenching type of fear.

"Please"I whisper desperately.

No response

"Please!", I yell yet I feel as if my own voice is now muffled from the blood pooling in my mouth.

My yelling and pleas do nothing but result in a violent push yet again silencing me.

They keep talking around me as if I don't exist.

"Let's just leave her here we've had our fun"

"No"

"No? What do you mean no?"

"I think we're taking this too far"

"She doesn't know how it feels to be vulnerable, she's been a spoiled brat all her life lets show her something new"

"Don't forget why we're doing this"

"She hurt you, never forget that"

The silence after that is deafening and I brace myself

all it takes is one hard jab on the back of my neck and every light I've ever known in the world fatally disappears

......

"Summer"

"Summer?!"

"Summer!!!"

I jump in my seat at the lounge table at Cersei's. Cersei's was a place most seniors went to eat lunch and I could see why.

Cersei's had a retro diner-like vibe but the twist was that certain things were extremely modernized with the most rare and expensive foods you would only expect at 5-star Michelin restaurants.

The high-quality lunch meals made sense for a school like Wentworth, a place where there were more children of celebrities and high society than books. However, only Influencers weren't welcomed because high publicity could cause scandals for the celebrity's children.

I look over at Rami one of Kai's close friends who was sitting across from me and she gives me a slightly worried look, before realizing I had the attention of everyone at the table.

"Are you good girl?, I've been calling you for the past minute", Rami says observing my face.

I don't know how I looked right now, all I did know was that I probably didn't look as good as I usually did.