28| 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚜?

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

Kai was impatiently blowing up my phone and I wanted to kill him.

The game had ended 2 hours ago and it was now 10:39. Currently Kai and I were about to get ready for the after-party happening at Rami's mansion.

He doesn't realize how hard it can be to pick an outfit when it comes to a girl. For certain outfits, I was questioning if my boobs would spill out or if my dress would easily ride up.

Finally, I spotted the perfect dress.

A tight-fitting 2 piece gold rhinestoned dress that shines. I knew it was the perfect thing that would make a statement. It was custom-made by Oh Polly a partner company that works with my mother, at least she was good for something.

I put on the two piece dress with gold accessories and grab a long black coat to cover it before heading out of the house.

Since ignoring my family has been no problem for me I'm easily able to slip out and head straight for Kai's house.

I knock twice on his door standing there a bit nervous. I've been to his house just once and that was through the window so this is definitely some sort of upgrade.

I wait patiently the cold air and wind biting me slightly.

Just as I'm about to knock for the third time the door opens.

"It's about time dipshi-

I stop myself abruptly when I notice that the person who opened the door for me is indeed not a dipshit and definitely not Kai.

"Good evening to you too young lady," Kai's Uncle says grinning at me cheekily.

I scratch my head awkwardly dying of embarrassment.

embarrassment. is another emotion that I don't miss post-coma.

his uncle seemed a bit rough around the edges yet after he smiled at me in amusement it was as if I had known him my whole life, it makes sense as to why he and my dad were supposedly good friends.