17| 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?!

SUMMER BLAKE

SUMMER BLAKE

Why do men lie?

In the car, Kai had told me we would be doing something fun yet here I was alone in a cold locker room changing into a spare change of clothes that belonged to Kai.

Instead of maybe getting ice cream or junk food I'm here about to literally fight for my fucking life.

I held up the plain white T-shirt with the black sweatpants, observing it I noticed that the logo of the boxing club was embroidered into one of the lower ankles of the sweats. Looks Fancy but since it belonged to Kai it was probably musty.

I sniffed the clothes he gave to me to make sure I was wearing sanitized clothes on my body and pleasantly to my surprise they smelled strongly of his usual minty fresh scent.

I swiftly put it on and looked into the mirror before tying my wavy strawberry-blonde hair into a neat ponytail. I sigh to myself staring into my own eyes and reflection in the mirror, I hope whatever training I do today is enough to forget the events that had just occurred at school.

I head towards the locker room door to exit but just as I'm about to exit a guy with a dark brown taper fade and black tank top bursts into the supposed girl's locker room and I yelp back in surprise.

he has a rugged vibe to him and seems tall around 6 ft or even higher.

Immediately his eyes land on me and he screams, I decide to scream back and that's when the chaos really starts.

He Marches out angrily and I follow him heading over to Kai who looks startled from all the loud yelling.

Another guy comes out of nowhere hopping out from the main boxing ring grinning cheekily most likely excited for drama to unfold. He has shoulder length blonde hair and reminds me of someone straight out of a fantasy novel.

"Guys what the fuck is going on?", Kai says raising his voice from shock glancing from me to him.

"Oh shut up Kai spare me the dramatics, I told you the next time this happens imma be on your ass", he says a strong Boston accent seeping through every word that comes out his mouth.

Kai glances over at me and his eyes widen in realization.

"I said to you the next time I find one of your bottom feeder hookups in our personal spaces or at this gym I would make sure it's the last", he says anger coming off him in waves.

here we go again, word of advice never date a hoe. Theres no reason why I should have to explain myself to everyone closely related to Kai about who I am, even the woman at the front desk went in on us. Referring to me as another one of his "samples".

"Oh no, Mikey has that look in his eyes again", the guy with blonde hair says practically squealing in excitement.

I'm curious so I stalk over to where the blonde guy is standing and watching everything happen.