Chapter 1.When they met

Prestons POV

When I first met Rob it was like "How could I have not known this person before!". We hit it off when I accidently bumped into him at the airport waiting gate.

I ran, I was about to miss my flight to see my friend Mitch who lived in Canada. My flight would almost take 5 or more hours so I better not miss my flight. I ran to the gate accidentally colliding with someone. He dropped his bags and glared at me. "I'm so sorry! I was running late and didn't notice you!" I said grabbing one of his bags and handing it to him. "It's fine, just look more often." he said. I gasped in for breath, I held out my hand "I-I-I'm Preston, and you are?" I said trying to catch my breath. He shook my hand saying "I'm Rob." he smiled.

-On the Plane-

I sat near a married couple that kissed the whole time there. I scoffed and turned to look out toward the clouds that passed by. It's only been 2 hours on an 7 hour flight. I groaned in my head I don't know how much longer of this I can take I said in my head wanting to hit something. I put on my ear buds listening to Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman, and ignoring all outside noise. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, I had an hour left on this flight. Oh my God , thank you for this miracle! I thought while I sat up straight in my chair. The couple that was next to me was sound asleep. I smiled, I had something like that once but she broke my heart. I glanced toward Rob talking to a woman, and he looked a little annoyed. I smiled as he looked in my direction, he waved a little and I did the same.

-Off the plane in Canada-

I walked toward the baggage claim waiting for my bag to rotate toward me. I saw it and grabbed it, I walked toward the parking garage where Mitch was twirling his keys. "Mitch!" I shouted, he jumped and turned toward me. "Plebston!" he said hugging me, I glared at him "I told only to say that during videos." I said jokingly. "Oh I want you to meet someone, this is Rob!" I smiled as Rob smiled back at me "Yep we've already met." I said. Mitch looked confused.

(Here is the first chapter, hope you enjoyed!)