Chapter 13. Moving in

(A/N: This chapter may be a little short since I have the worst writers block. So yeah have an awesome day!)

-A few months later-

Preston's POV

Me and Rob have been dating for 7 months now, and we believe it's time to take it too the next level. I'm finally moving in with Rob, and I couldn't be any more scared. I sat near the waiting gate for Rob, I was twiddling my thumbs, I sighed and looked around. "Preston!" I heard someone scream, I turned too see the man I love, Rob. I smiled gabbing my suitcase and walking to him, he wrapped me in a warm embrace. I smiled into the hug, "Welcome to your new home buddy." he said. I walked back with him, to his car. I sat in the front and sighed, "Preston you good?" Rob asked I nodded. "Yeah, just I can't believe were actually moving in together." I said looking at Rob. He smiled and kissed me, which I responded back too. We pulled back for breath and he began to drive away from the airport. I smiled as I looked down at my phone, Mitch has been texting me about coming to visit, and him dating Jerome. I laughed at his current text, Rob looked at me confused I showed him the text. He chuckled, "That is what a Bacca would do." Rob said laughing. I smiled and laughed along with him, we finally reached his house. It was just the right size for us both, just for us. Rob motioned for me to follow, and I did so. He stopped at the door and slowly unlocked it. "Rob it's cold hurry up!" I whined. He chuckled and opened the door. I looked around his house, "Do you want the spare or, share a room?" he asked. I smiled, "You know what I want Rob." I said looking at him. He smiled, "Same room it is." he said grabbing my stuff and taking it to his room.

Rob's POV

I took Preston's stuff up to my room, I smiled just thinking that Preston would be sharing a room with me! I smiled and began to unpack his stuff, I must have gotten lost in time because I hear Preston scream "Rob! Where do you keep the food?!". I smiled, "Cabinet above the fridge!" I screamed back. I could hear him shuffle and jump, I heard him groan also. "Rob I can't reach it!" Preston screamed (I imagine Preston to be short.). I smiled, "One sec!" I said putting the last of his clothes in the seconds dresser I had. I walked back into the kitchen to see Preston crossed armed and pouting. I chuckled and walked to the cabinet and took out some chips, "Thanks!" he said bounding back to the couch. I smiled and sat down next to him, he munched on the chips, while watching a show. I then heard a knock on my door, I looked at my phone. Who would be knocking at 11:45 at night?  I asked myself, as i made my way to door. I opened it to see an intoxicated Mat, "Mat?!" I said as he smiled drunkly. "Well helloooo." he said drawing out the 'o'. I shook my head and looked at Preston, "Preston would it be okay to have Mat stay here over night?" I asked him. He nodded, "Anything for a friend." he said helping me with Mat. We planted him onto the couch, he looked like he hadn't slept in a while. We sat with him, for what felt like an hour until we heard a loud snore. We both looked at an out cold Mat. "We should probably go to sleep too." I said looking at Preston, he nodded and got up linking my fingers with his. We reached my room, and both changed into pajamas. I laid down, looking at Preston as he turned off the light. The room soon turned dark, and I felt a shuffle next to me. I smiled and soon fell asleep with the light snore from Preston next to me. 

-Time skip-

I woke up to hear someone in the bathroom emptying their stomach. Oh my God, Mat, If you wanted to be hungover there you go! I thought as I saw Preston come back into the room looking disgusted. "Is Mat okay?" I asked him. He looked at me with a 'really' look on his face. I nodded and laid back down. He laid next to me, "I love you Rob." he said. I smiled, "I love you too Preston." I said kissing his head.