Chapter 38. Wedding Day!

(Hey guys it is me! I really hope your enjoying this fanfic! ♡)

Preston's POV

I tied my tie, and looked in the mirror. I was going to be in Mitch's, and Jerome's wedding. So was all of their friends and family. Of course it being a gay marriage they could choose anyone to be their best men. Jerome chose the closest person to him which was Ryan. While Mitch chose his little brother. I was supposed to stand behind his brother, while Rob stood behind me. I smiled at the thought of them being happily married. Maybe even adopting one day. "Well don't you look handsome." Rob said. I smiled he was in the same suit as me, and he looked amazing in it. "I should agree Mr.Latsky." I said tieing his tie tighter. He smiled, "Wait. Whose last name are they taking Hughes? Or Aceti?" Rob asked. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said. He laughed then pecked my lips. I smiled. "I love you." Rob said. "I love you, too." I said. He smiled.

~At the wedding.~

I watched Jerome walk down the aisle. I smiled I could only wonder what Mitch must have been feeling right about now. Probably a mix of happiness. Hopefully I feel the same at my wedding.

Mitch's POV

I couldn't help but smile at Jerome, he looked so handsome in his suit. My emotions took over me I was mix of happiness, anxiety, fear, and joy. Jerome made his way to me, he stopped in front of me. I smiled, he smiled, so did everyone. "Alright, well we are gathered here today to bring together Mitchell Hughes, and Jerome Aceti in a bond that can never be broken. A marriage that will last the rest of their lives." The preist said. Everyone was awed by his words. Even me, even if I knew what he was going to say it still made me happy. "Alright, now their vows." The preist said. "The couple had made their vows themselves." He said and let us go. I was first, "Jerome, I promise to never see love in anyone else. I promise to love you forever, I promise to take care of you. I promise to be beside you no matter what." I said. It was short but I put everything I wanted to say into words. Everyone was brought to tears. It was now Jerome's turn. "Mitchell, I will make sure to see the light in you, to make sure our love is amazing. I promise to love you through thick and thin. I promise to only look for you when in time of need. I promise I will love you forever." Jerome said. Everyone was crying, including us. "May I see the rings?" The preist asked. Preston got the rings and handed them to the preist, he said thank you and continued. "Do you Mitch take Jerome to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. "I do." I said smiling and placing the ring on his finger. "And do you Jerome take Mitch to be your husband?" He asked. "I do." He said, and placed the ring on my finger. "Alright, you may kiss the groom." He said smiling. I pressed my lips to his, everyone cheered. I pulled back and Jerome smiled. A camera flash was seen, the camera man gave a thumbs up. And my sister who was vlogging for me smiled hugely. I seriously wouldn't trade this day for anything.

(There you guys go! I hope you enjoyed it!)