Chapter 30. Best Boyfriend

(Hi! :D)

Mitch's POV

The thing with Lachlan yesterday scared me, I never knew that his mother had cancer. I don't think Vikk even knew! "Babe?" I heard Jerome ask. "Yeah?" I answered him. "Poofless;I mean Rob, and Preston were wondering if you wanted to help get Lachlan out of his rut." Jerome said smiling. I nodded, "Sure!" I said getting up, Rob, and Preston were at the dining table holding hands and talking. "Hey Vikklan! Poofless let's go!" Jerome said. Rob, and Preston laughed while Vikk, and Lachlan stayed quiet.

Rob's POV

I stood near Preston as Mitch, Jerome, and Vikk led Lachlan through some forest called 'The Enchanted Forest' we were told to wait outside for them until they came back. "I wonder what they have in store for Lachlan." Preston said. "Yeah, all I know is-" Preston gasped like a fangirl that just saw her favorite actor. "What if Vikk proposes?!" Preston squealed, I laughed. "Babe, all I know is that we have to take Lachlan down the road to a place called 'Astoria view'." I said. Preston covered his mouth, "That sounds romantic!" He said. I nodded. I heard a twig snap, I looked up to see Vikk, Lachlan, Jerome, and Mitch. Jerome gave me a thumbs up, and I smiled. "Okay Lil' Lachay follow us!" I marched off with Preston.

-Time skip-

Lachlan's POV

"Guys?What are we doing here?" I asked, as we walked through the gates of' Astoria view'. They all shushed me. "Okay Lachlan sit here." Vikk told me, I gladly did. "Now Lachlan, I know you feel like you don't have enough money to visit your mom so..." Vikk said. I smiled, "So Mitch, Jerome, and I got you a ticket to see your mom in Australia!" Vikk exclaimed. I grinned, "Dammit! Now we sound cheap, and Preston was wrong!" Rob exclaimed. I laughed, I got up and wrapped Vikk in a hug "Your the best boyfriend ever!" I said. I placed a kiss on Vikks lips, I hears awws. I couldn't help but smile.

Looks like I've gotten the best boyfriend.

(I messed with your feelings didn't I?! I bet I did!)