Chapter 16. Get Away

(A/N: I actually wrote something, wow! )

Rob's POV

I couldn't take it, the horror of seeing his lifeless body was the worst. I needed to get away from this place, I wanted to escape the horror. "Preston? You ready?" I asked as I packed my stuff, he ran down stairs and stood there. I smiled at him, "Lets go!" I said walking out the door and closing it after Preston exited. He put our bags in the back, and got into the passenger side. "So where do you want to go?" I asked him starting the car. He smiled, "I would say Hawaii, but I don't think we can drive there." he said laughing. I laughed along, "How about we just see where the road takes us?" I suggested. "Oh like those cheesy love movies! I love it!" Preston said laughing. I laughed along with him and began to drive away. 

-Time skip-

I looked at the clock 12:46, Preston was fast asleep. I had stopped at a little convince store, "Sir? Are you okay? You look a little tired." a woman said. I smiled pouring myself some coffee, "I have been driving for some time now." I said paying the woman. She smiled, "Listen lets keep this between you and me, I'll let you stay in back so you can sleep. 'Kay?" she said. I smiled, "Thanks." I said walking out, and back into the car I drove to back and turned off all the lights. I looked at sleeping Preston and kissed his forehead, I fell asleep too hearing soft snores from Preston.

-Time skip again-

Preston's POV

I awoke to my phone buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was Mitch calling, "Hello?" I asked. Mitch sighed, "Dude where are you and Rob? Me and Jerome went over there, but you weren't there." he said worriedly. "Me and Rob just had to get away for a little, don't worry we'll be back sometime." I said. Mitch hung up, I looked as Rob slowly began to wake up. "Who was on the phone?" he asked groggily. "It was Mitch, he was wondering where we were." I said smiling at him. "Ah, we should continue driving." Rob said. I nodded, and took out my phone to check Twitter, and other social medias. I heard a sigh and notice that we weren't moving. I looked to Rob to see him rubbing his eyes, and looked to tired. "Rob, why don't I drive? You look like you need a little bit of sleep." I said. Ron nodded and got out so that I could get in. I started his car and began to drive, 30 minutes into me driving I heard a soft snore. I turned to Rob to see him sound asleep. I smiled, I'm so glad we finally left that house. I couldn't wait until Rob said that we should go somewhere. That house is like, a bad horror movie.

(It's short but these short chapters will be leading up to something HUGE! I do not want to write smut, but if you guys want me to I guess i'll try...)