Chapter 11. The Date

Rob's POV

I sat in my chair, What should I wear, oh look I sound like a girl now... I thought as I watched everyone talking about things. Preston had gone up to his room to a solo recording, and change for our date. I sat there until I had finally thought of the best plan, "Guys! Can you keep Preston away from Mitch's garden?" I asked. They all nodded and looked confused, "Please?" I asked. They all smiled and nodded. I got up and ran to my room, putting on a formal shirt. I walked to Mitch's garden, of course it looks like crap... I thought as started to move stuff around, I made a clear patch for a table and chairs.

-skipping him set up cuz it's boring-

I looked at my finished product and sighed. Hopefully Preston loves it... I thought as the sun began to set, Preston should be coming out any moment. I was nervous, and I was sweating. I tugged at the collar of my shirt. I saw the door open and there stood Preston. "Here you go. Use protection!" Jerome said pushing Preston out of the door. I smiled and walked to Preston, "How are you this fine evening?" I asked him. He smiled "Good. And you?" he asked smiling. "I'm good too, now sit your cute booty down." I said pulling out a chair for Preston. He smiled and sat down, I sat down also. Mitch came out with Spaghetti in his hands. "Two orders of my famous Spaghetti." he said putting the plates down. "You mean your 'moms famous Spaghetti.'" Preston said smiling. Mitch nodded, "Yeah, sure." he said walking off.

-Skipping them eat.-

I smiled as the moon slowly hit the table for the right lighting. I stood up and walked to Preston placing my hand out for him to follow me. He grasped my hand and walked with me toward a park, we sat on a bench looking at the moon. Preston smiled at me, "This is nice." he said. I nodded and smiled at him. "I've had a great time." Preston said. He kissed my cheek, I smiled "Me too." I said smiling once again. "We should probably get back." He said, in which I nodded. "Yeah." we both walked back fingers linked together. I love this little guy....

(A/N: sorry it's short, but it's adorable! Love you guys and have an awesome 4th of July!)