Chapter 31.Bye Lachlan!

(Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was busy. But I love you all! So here's a chapter! No Lachlan isn't dying, he's visiting his mom...)

Vikk's POV

"Thank you, Vikk!" Lachlan said for the 50th time. Yeah, I love him but he can get annoying. "Okay! Your welcome!" I said laughing. He grinned, "I love you." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled, "I love you too." I said. I back. I heard a squeal, how did a girl get in here?! I questioned. Preston was stood in the doorway grasping his hand over his heart. "Holy! Vikklan! I.can't.even." he said. "I literally thought you were a girl." Lachlan said. He laughed, "Well we better get going." Preston smiled. We both nodded and got up following Preston. Lachlan was dragging his luggage behind him.

-Skip to airport-

We had reached the terminal to go to Australia. I smiled at Lachlan, "Flight 24-1 to Australia, is now boarding." The woman said. That was fast, I wrapped my arms around Lachlans neck, he grasped his arms around me. "I'm gonna miss you." I said. " I'm gonna miss you too, Vikk. Love you." He said. I smiled, "Love you too." I said. Lachlan pulled away, and walked into the port to the plane. "Vikk?" Rob asked me. I turned, "Is it bad if I already miss him?" I asked. Rob smiled, "No." He said. We both walked back to the car and got in. "I almost died seeing Vikk,and Lachlan hugging." Preston mumbled. I laughed, "Well Vikklan is canon." I said. Mitch laughed, "Like Mer-" Mitch stopped when he heard Jerome scream: "Bye Lachlan!". I laughed, "Bye Lachlan!" We all said in unison. I'm gonna miss you my lil' Lachy.

(Yay!!! Its short but sweet! Like me! I will try to get out the new book this weekend.)