Chapter 40. Lazy days

(Kpop helps me write...I need help. Besides that I hope you guys are enjoying this so far!FLUFFFFFF)

Rob's POV

I laid on my back with Preston on my chest. We were just laying there doing nothing, the TV wasn't on, it was just us and silence. Vikk, and Lachlan were asleep. I heard Preston sigh I looked down, "What?" I asked. "I'm bored, but I'm to lazy to do anything." He said. I smiled, "Same." I said. I kissed his head, he moved from my chest, to next to me. He looked at me, "Hi." I said. Preston smiled "Hey." He said. We both laughed then looked at each other. We leaned in and our lips touched. We pulled back and smiled at eacohother once again. We say there just admiring eachother, I never noticed how amazing Preston's cheek bones are. How chocolatey his eyes were, and how pink his lips were. I loved everything about him, and I'm sure he loves everything about me. I felt my eyes become heavy, I didn't realize how tired I was. I soon fell asleep.

Prestons POV

I walked out of our room quietly, and passed Vikk and Lachlan's room. I walked to the couch and sat down. I turned on the TV and began to watch some random show. I had gotten so into be lazy that I forgot I changed positions toward that I was laying on my back, with one leg in the top of the cough. I sighed at got out my phone, I had a text from Pete.

Pete- Hey Preston! I just wanted to ask hows the stay is going! I'll see you and Rob soon!

I had totally forgot that me and Rob would be leaving in a couple of days. I was excited, yet sad to leave. But I do want to see Pete again. I decided to text Pete back.

Preston- Hey Pete! The stay is going great! I can't wait to get back home. Peace.

I turned off my phone and began to watch the show some more.

~Several hours later~

I have sat and only watched one show. I have a bunch of chips around me, I didn't even remeber half the stuff I ate. Everyone is still asleep. I'm sure they're dead, but at least I won't be charged with murder. I heard something hit the floor, Lachlan was in the steps looking down at his phone that was on the floor. "No!" He exclaimed. He picked up his phone, and breathed out a glad sigh. "Is it okay?" I asked. He nodded sitting down next to me. "So how's the lazy day going for you?" He asked. "Great how about yours?" I asked. "Nice." He said. Lazy days are the best days...

(In sorry it's short XD That's what he said...)