Chapter 37. Where am I going with this?

(Hey guys! Here is another chapter! ILY!)

Preston's POV

Lachlan walked in, he was home early. Everyone ran to him, Hugged him, asked him questions. His answers were the same "I just decided to come home. I felt like seeing my friends again!". Everyone believed him, but I didn't I knew something was up. Lachlan acted like himself for days, but his eyes showed pain. And I knew it, but I didn't know what kind of pain it was. "Lachlan. Are you sure nothing happened to your mom in Australia?" I questioned him. He looked at me from across the table, his eyes showed hurt, but his words didn't. "No. She's fine. I swear." He said smiling. But he was lying, how did Vikk not see this? Something was seriously wrong with him. "Lachlan don't lie." I said. He looked at me, so did everyone. "In not lying." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes, "Lachlan, I can see it in your eyes! Something happened while you were there!" I said. Lachlan looked at me like I was crazy. "Babe, calm down." Rob said. I looked at him his eyes filled with concern. I sighed, "Lachlan, please." I said in a soft voice. "I don't know where I'm going with this, but Lachlan keeping your sadness locked up isn't okay. You could get seriously hurt. And to think that Vikk wouldn't be the same without you. I-It saddens me, knowing that you have such an impact on someone's life like that. So I'll ask again, what happened in Australia?" I said my heart beating fast I was scared that people could hear it. Lachlan put his phone down and sighed, "M-my mom is okay. She's fine, she got through her cancer. But the doctors think it might come back." He said. He put his head in his hands. Vikk should wait to propose, although...April 15 is in a few days!

(Well there you go! ILY!)