Chapter 8. What do I do?

Vikk's POV

I grasped Lachlans hand tightly as we both walk down the stairs to where everyone was seated in the kitchen. Lachlan gulped and pushed his hair back, we walked to them and looked at them. They all looked down toward our linked fingers. "Guys.." I started but was cut off by Lachlan saying "Were dating!". I looked at him as everyone stared at us, they all smiled "Oh my god! Finally!" Mat screamed and walked toward us, soon wrapping his arms around us. "It's about time! We all knew you liked each other, but we didn't want to say anything." Mat said as they all nodded. We smiled and sat down near Preston and Rob who were talking about an up coming recording they were going to do.

Mitch's POV

I looked at Preston as he began to laugh along with Rob. I scoffed and got my phone out to check Twitter.  I must have spent some time on it because when I looked up toward where Preston was he was gone and was going up stairs with Rob. I looked at them and sighed, I got up and began to follow them. I took a detour to my room, and into the bathroom. I still need to get that door fixed...I thought as I laid down on my bed looking at the door. Do I even deserve Preston?  I sighed and curled up into a ball soon falling asleep thinking about Preston.

Preston's POV

"And welcome back to another episode of- Factions!" I screamed into my mic. Rob laughed and I smiled "Well today we have an awesome raid planned!" Rob said and teleported to where we had to go. "Wait- Like the video time!" I said as me and Rob began beat boxing.

-Time skip-

Me and Rob finished the recording and we sat in our rooms just thinking. Should I actually like Rob? I asked myself as I sat in my chair leaning a little. I sighed and got up, looking toward the bathroom. I shook my head and opened the door, leaving the bathroom to rot with my left behind sorrows. I sat down on the couch to hear Vikk and Jerome arguing about something. I got up to listen in on their conversation/ argument. "You're supposed to help me with Mitch! Not sit here making out wit Lachlan!" Jerome screamed Vikk rolled his eyes, "Maybe you should just let Mitch love Preston! It's his choice!" Vikk screamed. I gulped and turned away from the door Mitch likes me?  I asked myself, looking toward Mitch's room. I walked back down stairs to see Mat leaving. Great, the only person I feel a little comfortable talking about this too, just left. I thought as I sat down letting out a sigh, Rob sat down near me. He looked at me confused, "Preston? Are you okay?" he asked. I sighed "Mitch likes me." I said. Rob looked flustered and angry. 

Rob's POV

"Mitch likes me." Preston said. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I clenched my fists. He can't like Preston! I like Preston! I said to my self. I shook my head and sighed, what do I do? Do I tell Preston my feelings? Do I tell Mitch to back off? What do I do!

(A/N: Sorry it's a little short...)