Chapter 44. The proposal

(Yes, sadly this fanfiction is coming to an end. I'm very sorry but I'm glad you guys have enjoyed it so far! This is also up early since I'm on vacation and won't have time to update regularly...)

Rob's POV

I breathed in, I was filled with anxiety, and butterflies. "Rob. I've got the camera are you ready?" I heard Pete whisper. I turned and looked at him. "Yeah. But I'm nervous as all hell." I said breathing out. "Well there's one thing I can assure you. He will say yes." Pete said patting my shoulder. I smiled, "Alright. I'm ready. Let's go." I said. We walked outside trying to avoid Preston. We made it outside safely without him realizing. "Alright. Go get him." I said. Pete nodded as he ran into my house. I breathed in a shaky breath. Pete came back with a confused Preston. I smiled "What?" Preston asked looking around. Just to make this romantic I placed some Christmas lights on the trees. Preston walked to me, Pete was smiling and vlogging. "Preston, I know you're confused but I have something to say to you." I said drawing in another shaky breath. Preston looked at me his eyes sparkled. "Preston when I first met you I knew there was going to be something special with us. And at that time I didn't think that I should love someone of the same gender, but I do. I love you Preston. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said, soon getting on one knee. "Preston, will you marry me?" I asked. Preston wiped away a tear, and nodded. "Yes." He said sniffing in. I smiled and got up placing the ring on his finger. I wrapped him in my arms and I never wanted to let go. I'm marrying my best friend.

(This is the shortest chapter, but it got right to the point. So it's fine XD)