Chapter 2. The awkward experience

(Sorry if the first few chapters are bad I haven't wrote something like this ever.)

Rob's POV

I rode in the passenger seat of Mitch's car, Preston the boy that collided with me at the airport is actually really funny and I enjoy spending time with him. "Hey Mitch?" Preston asked, "Yeah, what's up Pelbers?" he asked smirking. Preston sighed "How far is your house, cuz' I really have to go." he asked squirming. "Just a few more minutes, hold in there buddy!" he said making race car noises. I smiled and shook my head looking down at my phone. My current girlfriend Alyssa (I made up a name don't ask..) was texting me way to much. I groaned at her recent text "You better answer me Robert! You're not with any other girls are you?!" I slammed down an answer which was a simple "No.". I turned off my phone and looked out to the night time sky of Canada. "Hey Rob, you okay?" Preston asked. "Yeah, just my girlfriend is being really annoying." I said rubbing my eyes. "Yeah." he said fake laughing and sitting back in his seat. "Hey at least we all like girls! Cuz' that would be a little awkward!" Mitch said trying to lighten up the moment. I saw Preston's face change from a smile to a normal "Oh crap." face.

Preston's POV

I gulped at the comment that Mitch made. I had come out gay to my parents but not my friends and I was planning to do that today. I just slid it off and did a fake laugh "Yeah that would be a little awkward.". Rob looked at me concerned and I motioned for him to forget about it. Mitch was still focusing on the road to not realize the expression on my face.

-Time skip to Mitch's house-

"Welcome to Casa de Mitch!" Mitch said throwing his hands in the air. I saw a few people I knew like Vik, Jerome, Mat, and Lachlan. Vik and Lachlan jumped up and hugged me "Heyy!! Mr. Lava Mob!" they both said in unison. I laughed "Hi guys." Rob smiled and turned shaking his head. "Well, uh..OH bathroom!" I said running off towards it. I finished my business and looked in the mirror, How should I tell them? I wondered. I heard a knock on the door, "Hey Preston you okay in there?" Ron asked. I sighed, "Yeah, just a little homesick!" I said back. I opened the door and Rob stood there, once seeing me he made a weird face "Everyone thought you fell in,hehehe" he said walking off. I laughed and sighed walking up to my group of friends "G-guy's I have an announcement, and promise you'll support me." I said, I was sweating and my legs were shaking.  "We promise, just tell us!" Mat  and Jerome said. I breathed in, "I-I-I'm gay" I said flinching expecting to hear laughter but I heard nothing. I opened my eyes to see shocked faces "Did I-I ruin the party?" I asked, I felt tears burn my eyes. Mitch laughed "That's a joke right?" I couldn't believe my ears, I faked a laugh and sighed "Yeah, good old funny Preston." I said turning and walking to the guest bed room where I cried my eyes out.