Chapter 36.For the love of Ryan!

(Hello people!)

Mitch's POV

I sat on the couch twiddling my thumbs. Bored out of my mind. That's when out of the blue the door bell rang. "Someone get that!" Preston screamed from the bathroom. "I'm on it!" I called back. "Kay!" He said. I rolled my eyes, and opened the door. And there beholding all the glory stood Ryan, and Danielle (I hope that's right...). "Mitch!"he exclaimed hugging me tightly. "Hey Ryan!" I said laughing patting his back. "Ryan!" Jerome screamed racing in, and then wraping his arms around both of us. "Hey Danielle." I added, she smiled and waved. "Oh we heard the news! Me and Danielle congratulate you." He said smiling. "Oh hey Ryan." Preston said his hair was still wet from the shower. "Plebers!" He said, Rob came out "Hello Milk Man." He said smiling. "Rob!" He exclaimed. "Wait, where's Vikk? And Lachlan?" Ryan asked. "Vikkstar is right here, hi Danielle and Ryan." Vikk said waving. "Lachlans back in Australia visiting his mom." Jerome said. "Oh." Ryan said. "Well before we die of heat stroke, let's go inside." I said. "Yeah." He said.

~Several hours later~

Yeah so we've had just a few drinks. Not nothing to be worried about. "Hey guys *hic*, how about we play a *hic* game." a drunk Preston slurred. "Yes!" Jerome exclaimed. "What about truth or dare?" Danielle suggested. "Yes!" We all said. "Okay, Uhm. Rob truth or dare?" She asked. "Uhm, I'm a wimp so truth." He said. "Would you rather kiss Preston, or Mitch?" She asked. Ryan spit out his beer from laughing. "Uhm...Preston." He said. "I was about to slap you." Preston said laughing. "RYAN, you made the carpet all wet!" Vikk exclaimed. "For the love of Ryan!" Jerome exclaimed. Everyone laughed, which lasted forever because we're all drunk. "#FortheloveofRyan!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed. "God dang a bachelor party would be horrible. Especially if this is is while drunk." I said sighing. "Trueee." Rob said. "Hey, wait. You and Preston are the ones that haven't confirmed that you'll be proposing." I said. "Wait? Vikklan is going to cannon?" Ryan asked. Danielle squealed. "Yep. I'm going to propose to Lachlan when he gets back." Vikk said. "Oh my gosh!" Ryan said. Everyone smiled, I guess were getting more sober.

~The next morning~

Everyone threw up, any where. Everyone was hung over. "Heh, for the love of Ryan" Preston said laying on the table holding a ice pack to his head. "Funny." Ryan said. Everyone was too hung over to laugh. Atleast we got to hang out with Ryan, and tell him about Vikk and Lachlan.

(BOOM! FINISHED! ILY)