Chapter 39. Honeymoon

(Hello guys! I hope you are having fun reading this!)

Preston's POV

"Alright boys here's the house keys! Peace!" Mitch said handing me the key. He then left and got into his 'Honeymoon' truck. "They grow up so fast." Rob fake cried. I snickered, "Rob, we're the same age as them." I said. Rob smiled, " I know." He said taking my hand and holding it.

~Later that day~

I sighed sitting on the couch. "Errgh" I groaned. Without Mitch, or Jerome its like the house is boring. "Is Jerome back or was that you Preston?" Lachlan asked. "It was a ghost." I called back. "Oh no! That's to scary for me!" He said. The front door opened to show Rob carrying every grocery we needed in his hands. He looked like he was in a strain. "Rob do you nee-" I started but then Rob caught me off. "No I got this!" He said putting them on the island. "Nice job, was that all of them?" I asked. "Yes." He said breathing heavily. "Hey what time is it?" Rob asked. "Like 7." I said. "They said to call them around like what 8?" Rob asked. "Yeah." I said. "Well do you want to help me put away groceries?" Rob asked. "Ehhh, sure." I said getting up.

"Guys it's 8!" Lachlan called. We all raced over to the couch and ploped down. Lachlan called Mitch, "Hey dood!" He answered. "So how's the Honeymoon?" Vikk asked. "This hotel is so big!" Mitch said. "They have robes, and a huge bath! I want to live here!" Jerome exclaimed. "You guys sound like you're having fun." I said. They both laughed, "Well we should probably go. You guys have fun in your Honey moon!" Rob said. Lachlan ended the call, and then we all went to bed.

I awoke from a good night's rest, I could hear Rob in the shower. I got up and went into the kitchen. No one else was awake beside Rob. I got some cereal and ate it, I didn't know why but something was off. It as probably just the fact that Jerome and Mitch aren't here. I just thought each of us has come so far. I overcame depression, Rob and I started dating, Vikklan is cannon, and Mitch are Jerome are married. The world has changed for us. And I wouldn't trade it for anything.