Chapter 33. The Way Home Pt.2

(This is the second part to the previous chapter! Love you!)

Preston's POV

"Jesus! How long does it take to get to your house?" Rob exclaimed, he was fidgeting in his seat. "We have an hour and a half." Jerome said. I groaned and slumped in my seat. "Jeez, that car is awfully close to us." Mitch said looking into his side mirror. "Oh crap! That's Alyssa isn't it Rob?" Mitch questioned. Rob looked and sure enough, it was her car. I could tell he was afraid, "Can we loose her?" Vikk asked urgently. "Yeah, but the other road was take 2 hours to get to my house." Mitch said. I sighed, "Then go! I don't want to die by a physco!" I screamed as her car was gaining speed. Mitch took a sharp left onto State Route 3 (idk). I looked too see her car was gone. We all let out a long sigh. "That almost gave me a heart attack. Whew." Jerome said grasping his chest. "Yeah." I said. Rob looked at me scared, "It'll be fine babe, she has no clue where Mitch lives." I whispered into his ear. He nodded.

-An hour in-

Rob's POV

I'm scared, I'm anxious, I feel sick! I thought as I breathed in. "Rob you good?" Vikk asked. "Nah, I'm scared." I said. I felt arms go around me, I looked to see Preston. " I will protect my Rob! I will not let Alyssa get to you!" Preston exclaimed. I laughed feeling a lot better. "I guess Preston is your medicine." Jerome said. I smiled, Yeah Preston Is my medicine.

( There we go! part 3 will be up tomorrow!)