Chapter 24. Visiting

(HEY YO WADDUP MY LITTLE BUNNIES!!!! I have no clue what that was but yeah, here's another chapter! I hope y'all like it!)

Rob's POV

I packed my stuff into my suitcase and smiled, "Preston you almost done?" I screamed. "Yeah! Just need to pack underwear!" he screamed back. "Ain't gonna need those later!" I screamed back. Preston went silent, "You wish." he screamed. I laughed, "Lets go!" I exclaimed rushing from our room to downstairs. I saw Preston on his phone sitting on his suitcase, "Preston! it's not Social media time! It's Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, and Lachlan time!" I said taking his phone from him. He crossed his arms and grumbled.

-Skipping driving, and plane ride cuz' those are boring af-

I stood out side waiting for Jerome, Vikk, and Lachaln to pick us up, Mitch had suddenly got the worst flu ever so Jerome, and Vikklan (I don't want to spell out their names, cuz i'm lazy :P) came and picked us up without him. I heard a honk and looked up to see smiling Jerome, Vikk, and Lachlan, "Buddies!" Jerome exclaimed as me and Preston put our bags in the back. I sat in the middle and Preston sat in the front singing along to 'I Don't Like it, I love it.' by Flo-rida. We finally reached the New Jersey house. "Welcome to Casa de Pack!" Lachlan said. Vikk giggled, "Is no one else like really hot?" Preston asked. "Well yeah Lachlan is." Vikk said. Lachlan had blush rise onto his cheeks. "Get a room!" Jerome screamed loud enough to the point where I think his neighbors might consider calling a mental institute. We all walked into a house, that smelled like how a house owned by Jerome, Mitch, Lachlan, and Vikk would smell like. So a Canadian, English man, Australian, and an American. "Mitch! Are you feeling better?" Jerome screamed at the top of his lungs. There was groan that answered the question. "I'm going to take that as a no." Vikk said. Me, and Preston laughed. 

I think visiting will be fun! I'll get to spend time with people I love! Yay!