Chapter 25. Florida Fun

(A/N: Hey guys!)

Mitch's POV

I had finally, after a week I got rid of that horrible flu. And today we were going to walk around our neighbor hood, and show Rob, and Preston around town. "Mitch! Your like a girl, you take forever!" I rolled my eyes, "Hey! If my man takes forever, then he takes forever! But Mitch really hurry." Jerome said. I laughed, and walked out. "Finally! I thought I would have ended up 65, by the time you got down here!" Lachlan said sighing. Rob, and Preston burst out laughing. "I actually- c-c-an't breathe." Preston said sitting down sitting laughing, and snorting. "Preston! Breathe don't die on me! I love you!" Rob screamed dramatically, and grabbing his hand. Everyone smiled as Preston slowly calmed down.

-Time skip-
Rob's POV

"Okay so over there is Ms.Kelly, she's really nice." Mitch said pointing to a big, pink and white house. "And over here is Mr. Vin he's not well, he's just not usually nice. But he can be." Jerome said pointing to a old run down house. I nodded, and looked a little disgusted. "Oh! And that's Mr. And Mrs. Gran's house. They have two kids, and one on the way. They are the nicest people ever!" Lachlan said. "But they do fight." Vikk said. "That's sad" Preston said. "Yeah." Everyone said.

-Another one sorry ILY-

I sighed, it's 8:00 and we were going out to eat. We went to this amazing place with such great seafood, that I just wanted to kiss the cook. We finally got back to their house, and I flopped on the couch face first. "Rob? You tired?" Vikk asked. I nodded. "Hey, look!" I heard Preston say. I sat up, as Preston tackled me. "Oi! Tackle party!" Lachlan said tackling Vikk. Well that was fun, I love to hang out these guys!