Chapter 46. Wedding Preparations

(Hello guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! ILY!)

Preston's POV

I smiled as I walked through the doors of a church. We had a lady helping us prepare for our wedding. So we had discussed varieties of foods, flowers, and exactly how we wanted it to go. I couldn't help it but I was so excited. "Hello Preston, and Rob. How are you two today?" The lady who was preparing out wedding asked. "Amazing. How about you Mrs.Lin?" I asked. She smiled, "Fabulous!" She exclaimed. "Alright. So I was thinking flowers will go on the end of each row. What do you think?" She asked while holding a bouquet of roses at the end of one of the rows. "I love it!" Rob exclaimed. She smiled, "Alright. So I was thinking that after your best men's, and all the others come out. Preston will come out with his father. And then the wedding will begin." She said. We both nodded, "Sounds great!" We both said. "Great! That's all I needed to say. The preist that is marrying you two is more than welcome doing it. So the date." She said. "I was thinking around July?" Rob said. "Great. Now what day?" She asked writing it down. "What about the 20th?" I suggested. Rob smiled, "July 20th then." He said. She smiled as she wrote it down. "Thank you boys. And I'll see you guys next time. Have an amazing day!" She said smiling. We left and headed back home. To think, we will be getting married soon. I can't wait...

(It's short I'm very sorry! ILY!)