Chapter 41. Time To Go

(Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a nice day!)

~Mitch and Jerome are back~
~The day they leave for Canada~

Preston's POV

I pulled my suitcase down the stairs. "Is this how parents feel when their child is off to college?" Jerome asked. I laughed "Most likely." I said. Everyone smiled, Rob came back inside. "Are you ready Preston?" He asked. I nodded, "Okay well. Thank you guys. We're deffinetly going to miss you." Rob said. They dragged us both into a hug. "Bye buddies." Mitch said. We walked out Lachlan, and Vikk were driving us to the airport. "Okay let's go!" They both said and then we were in our way.

~On the plane~

I sighed looking out the window as we flew over Canada. Rob was already asleep next to me. I put in my earbuds and then fell asleep as well.

I woke up, Rob was eating some nuts. (SHHHHH) I looked at him, he smiled. "How was your nap?" He asked as I was putting away my earbuds. "Great. How about yours?" I asked. "Perfectly fine." He said. I laughed.

~Back in Canada~

Pete was waiting at the airport for us to drive us home. "Hey Pete!" Rob said and hugged him. He laughed "Hey guys. How was Florida?" He asked. "It was great!" We both said as we grabbed our bags. "Well I got you guys some more food since your other food kind of expired." Pete said. "Thank you." I said. Pete nodded then we put our stuff in his car. And now we were on our way back home.

~At home~

I spirinted out of the car, unlocked the door, and ran in. "Home!" I screamed. "Oh, I've missed you couch, TV, rooms, Computer, oh my gosh I'm so glad to be home!" I said. Rob and Pete walked in they were both confused. "I'm happy." I said. They both laughed. Home ftw...

(:3)