Chapter 21. Back to Normal?

Prestons POV

It's been two weeks since Rob had gone to therapy, his weird dreams had stopped. Which is a plus for both us. It was nearing closer to Thanks Giving, and not going to lie I am really excited to meet Rob's parents! Hopefully they accept that Rob, and I are dating. "Hey Preston, Jerome and Mitch are coming over! Get your cute booty down here!" Rob yelled from the living room. "Okay!" I yelled back, I walked down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. "Preston, what are you doing?" Rob yelled. I chuckled, "Seeing if we have food that Mitch, and Jerome would like!" I said. I walked to the living room, and sat down near Rob. I laid my head on his shoulder, Rob kissed my head. I smiled, just then the front door swung open. Mitch, and Jerome stood there like they just won the war. "Okay guys, you could have knocked." Rob said laughing. "Guys, we have something to say." Jerome said sitting next to us. "Shoot." Me and Rob both said. "Mitch, Lachlan, Vikk(Just so Vikklan), and I are moving to Florida!" Jerome said flailing his arms in the air with excitement! We both smiled, "Well have fun guys! When are you leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow at 12:30" Mitch said smiling. We both smiled, and hugged them. "We should Skype when you get there!" Rob suggested. "Yeah sure, dude! Sounds fun!" Jerome said smiling. They soon both left, and me and Rob were left alone. In both our house, and in Canada.