Ch.11 Confession

Final exams were finally over, and it was winter break. Matthew had returned to Korea from Canada for Christmas, and of course he had to spend time with his dearest friends.

The Iconic Squad😎💖

Matthew☀️

Guys, are you guys free tomorrow?

Want to hang out and have dinner together?

Ricky🐱

Sounds good

Chaeyeon🧸

Me and Taerae are both free

Let's go play in the snow!

Gyuvin🐶

Yes, I miss a good snowball fight😈

Ricky🐱

Sameeee

Chaeyeon🧸

I meant building a snowman😃

My Star💫

I'm free

Hao🎻

I can make it too

Matthew☀️

Great, that leaves Hanbin?

Me

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I'm at the cafe helping my mom

I have plans in the afternoon tomorrow, but I can join dinner

.

Right after Hanbin replied to the group chat, Eunbyeol stepped into the cafe. The two had plans to have lunch together. Hanbin's eyes immediately turned into two crescent moons.

"Give me five more minutes." He was finishing the order he was making.

Eunbyeol nodded understandingly. She greeted Mrs. Sung before sitting down at a table to wait for Hanbin.

"Sorry about the wait. Let's go now."

"What do you want to eat?"

"It's quite cold today. Should we have something spicy?" Hanbin suggested.

"I'm feeling Tteokbokki."

"You've read my mind. Let's go." He reached out his hand to pull Eunbyeol out of her seat.

"You're busy tomorrow afternoon?" As they were walking out of the cafe, Eunbyeol asked him about the message he sent earlier.

"Yeah, Hyejin said she wanted to meet up."

"Hyejin? The Hyejin rom our class?"

"Yes."

"Are you close to her?"

"We talk a lot about dancing since we're both in the dance club. Apparently, she is thinking about joining a dance crew outside of school next year. Maybe that's what she wants to talk about?" He speculated. Hyejin hadn't really specified a reason for the hangout.

.

The next day, Hanbin met up with the group at a Korean barbecue restaurant after meeting with Hyejin. The meeting didn't really go in the direction he expected, leaving him in a slightly baffled state.

"Hanbin-ah" Gyuvin waved at Hanbin, who was walking towards their table.

"Did you guys have fun?" Hanbin took the empty seat next to Matthew, opposite Hao.